23ct Palladium nibs from Visconti

Shalori

In case anyone is interested, I just got off the phone with Coles of London and they indicated that the palladium nibs will be available from next week at a cost of $330.00. All sizes will be available. They also indicated that they will not do exchanges for gold nibs, you will need to purchase the palladium nibs outright for exchanges.

I wonder if Bryant has anymore Wall Street LEs available?

Regards,

Neil

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EricB

• Silvermink

• reprieve

• eric47

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am curious as to the price of the Divina Maxi with the palladium nib. Bryant's pm's are full so I can't send him one to ask.

Looking for Vintage Conway Stewart pens in blue marble to buy or trade.....

I too am curious as to the price of the Divina Maxi with the palladium nib. Bryant's pm's are full so I can't send him one to ask.

There's an email address on the front page of his website.

Anyone becomes mannered if you think too much about what other people think. (Kim Gordon)

I'm aware of that, I sent an email Sunday. I figured it got lost somewhere in cyberspace and I'd try here.

Edited by EricB

I'm aware of that, I sent an email Sunday.

You didn't say as much. It's been 3 days...send him another email.

Edited by eric47

Anyone becomes mannered if you think too much about what other people think. (Kim Gordon)

In case anyone is interested, I just got off the phone with Coles of London and they indicated that the palladium nibs will be available from next week at a cost of $330.00. All sizes will be available. They also indicated that they will not do exchanges for gold nibs, you will need to purchase the palladium nibs outright for exchanges.

I wonder if Bryant has anymore Wall Street LEs available?

Ouch! So Bryant's WSLE deal just about amounts to "buy the nib and I'll toss the pen in for free".

http://twitter.com/pawcelot

Vancouver Pen Club

Currently inked:

Montegrappa NeroUno Linea - J. Herbin Poussière de Lune //. Aurora Optima Demonstrator - Aurora Black // Varuna Rajan - Kaweco Green // TWSBI Vac 700R - Visconti Purple

I'm planning on it, but I also figured that the guy's busy and will get to me in due time. If he hasn't replied in a couple of days I'll send him another one, I'm in no big hurry, but I figured I'd jump start the process a little by posting here.

Definitely send him another e-mail. I just received my Wall Street LE with an XF Palladium nib from him, and it's very nice! His e-mail communications were very prompt.

-Eric

Sent one and he replied, we're good to go!

No Divina's with Palladium nibs yet, so I'll have time to get some of my Swans sold and save up for it. This will be my first "expensive" pen purchase, and I can wait..... patiently....:ninja:

No Divina's with Palladium nibs yet, so I'll have time to get some of my Swans sold and save up for it. This will be my first "expensive" pen purchase, and I can wait..... patiently....:ninja:

Bryant's selling the Divina Desert Springs with the Pd nib (and I'm buying one... did I mention I'm buying one? :D ), but I assume you probably mean the black one.

Edited by Silvermink

Vancouver Pen Club

Currently inked:

Montegrappa NeroUno Linea - J. Herbin Poussière de Lune //. Aurora Optima Demonstrator - Aurora Black // Varuna Rajan - Kaweco Green // TWSBI Vac 700R - Visconti Purple

Yeah, that's the one I want. I figure if I'm spending this much on a pen then there's no reason to settle for anything less than exactly what I want, a black Divina Maxi with a 23K Palladium 1.3mm stub nib, LOL!

Sounds like my pre-requisite for a woman: redhead, Scorpio, loves history, is intelligent (that goes without saying if she's a Scorpio, lol!!), is under 40, has no kids, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink in excess, is kind and loving, and is fun to be around. There's a few more but they're inappropriate on a family board, LOL!:roflmho:

BTW, I'm not too picky, lol!

The palladium 1.3mm stub is worth the wait! If that's the nib you want, be patient. It is one of my best nibs, period, and I have since bought a second pen with the 1.3mm stub from Bryant since I loved the first one so much.

The palladium 1.3mm stub is worth the wait! If that's the nib you want, be patient. It is one of my best nibs, period, and I have since bought a second pen with the 1.3mm stub from Bryant since I loved the first one so much.

I'm ordering the Pd 1.3mm stub on mine, too, but am worried it may be too wide for me. I should get a chance to try it at the next VPC meeting, though, since another VPCite is getting a WSLE with the same nib.

Vancouver Pen Club

Currently inked:

I'm ordering the Pd 1.3mm stub on mine, too, but am worried it may be too wide for me. I should get a chance to try it at the next VPC meeting, though, since another VPCite is getting a WSLE with the same nib.

Take the following with a grain of salt. (You must realize that I am a broad+ nib lover.) That said, the 1.3mm stub is not as wide as you might think. There's not much visible difference between my other 1.1mm italics and the 1.3mm stub. Writing with it, it's really quite manageable. I can manage single-spaced on college-ruled paper.

After seeing Bryant's video on the performance of the 1.3mm stub I totally agree. I have a 1mm stub Swan Calligraph and it's a dream to use, as well as a Onoto stub that's just as fun. I am so sold on stub nibs that I think I will sell most of my pens off just to get the Divina. As soon as I get my camera to focus on macro shots I'll be posting about 7 or so vintage Swans on the for sale area and hopefully get enough to buy this Divina that's calling my name when I sleep!

Take the following with a grain of salt. (You must realize that I am a broad+ nib lover.) That said, the 1.3mm stub is not as wide as you might think. There's not much visible difference between my other 1.1mm italics and the 1.3mm stub. Writing with it, it's really quite manageable. I can manage single-spaced on college-ruled paper.

I would agree - it's really not nearly as wide as you'd think, and the line variation makes it VERY readable.

I just recently got a Stipula Boboli with a 1.1 stub nib that's HUGE compared to the "1.3" Pd nib.

BTW - I got the ink cartridges for my printer scanner, so as soon as I make another cup of tea I'll be posting a sample of Visconti B vs 1.3 Pd nibs over in the Visconti B topic (as promised)...

Edit - width of the Stipula 1.1 was wider due to different paper. So... never mind about that comment... :embarrassed_smile:

Edited by kushbaby

Kushbaby

I like eating peanuts with chopsticks...

I'm planning on it, but I also figured that the guy's busy and will get to me in due time. If he hasn't replied in a couple of days I'll send him another one, I'm in no big hurry, but I figured I'd jump start the process a little by posting here.

Hi, I did not get your email, Im sorry about that. I fixed my PM box too, sorry :) Email me at bryant@Pentime.net

Cheers!

bry

Edited to add, we had already talked before I posted this... Had to 4 it.

Cheers!

Bry

Edited by Bryant

Chatterley Luxuries and Pentime

Web: Chatterleyluxuries.com

Email: Info@chatterleyluxuries.com

Follow us on...

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter