Pay it Forward 2009

Col

It's very nice to see the spirit of generosity alive and well on FPN, and enjoying an upsurge of late. This is something we'd like to support and encourage, so I've created this pinned topic. Members who have pens or related items they'd like to pass on and give away will have a home here, should they want one. Members who claim stuff shouldn't feel that they need to have something of their own to pass on immediately, though. Even if it's years later, the magic should still work.

It all comes back - eventually!

Edited by Carrie

Col

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aysedasi

• lsmith42

• Kabe

• Anton Emdin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Free in the UK only (sorry): Unused bottle of Parker Penman Ruby ink, 50ml, with box. Free delivery, too.

Any takers?

Claimed!

Edited by Col

Col

Free in the UK only (sorry): Unused bottle of Parker Penman Ruby ink, 50ml, with box. Free delivery, too.

Any takers?

I'll take that, thankyou.

Eric

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge (Charles Darwin)

http://www.wesonline.org.uk/

Any takers?

I'll take that, thankyou.

It's yours! Send me a PM with a delivery address, and I'll try to dispatch it to you on Monday.

Col

Well in the spirit of it's better to give than receive, I have four of each of these for anyone who wants them, any flavour.

Mixed up more than I'll ever need, will also include some flakes if you should wish the shellac a bit thicker.

20ml glass bottle of Shellac

20ml glass bottle of pure talc

You should only need one bottle of each unless doing more repairs than is healthy.

Post free, just drop me a PM.

Eric

Ahem, "cough" "cough", never thought there may be a question at customs regarding the talc..........

All claimed, just waiting for address back from one person I have replied to

post-4252-1233414991_thumb.jpg

Edited by eckiethump

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge (Charles Darwin)

http://www.wesonline.org.uk/

A grateful PM sent

Steve C

Well in the spirit of it's better to give than receive, I have four of each of these for anyone who wants them, any flavour.

Mixed up more than I'll ever need, will also include some flakes if you should wish the shellac a bit thicker.

20ml glass bottle of Shellac

20ml glass bottle of pure talc

You should only need one bottle of each unless doing more repairs than is healthy.

Post free, just drop me a PM.

Eric

Ahem, "cough" "cough", never thought there may be a question at customs regarding the talc..........

Curnow Bookbinding & Leatherwork

See us on Facebook

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8703/letterminizk9.png

Thanks for this COL!

Great idea!

I have been touched by people on this list. Take it from me - who has been on lots of lists -few site exhibit such kindness and generosity as on FPN!

I'll add some things soon !

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.musingcrowdesigns.com'>Musing Crow Designs

Thanks for this COL!

Great idea!

Thanks Marie, but I can't take too much of the credit! It was only my idea to pin a topic like this.

Col

Free in the UK only (sorry) 1 bottle of Lamy Blue Black ink. It has only had one piston fill taken from it.

Claimed!

Edited by misterh

Free in the UK only (sorry) 1 bottle of Lamy Blue Black ink. It has only had one piston fill taken from it.

I will have that please

It's yours. Can you send me a PM with your delivery address and I will get it sent off for you.

Okay, my turn. This is a small way to repay the friendship and information that I've found on FPN (plus enabling that should be illegal!)

I'm offering 3-5 ml samples of each my inks. Since the tubes I have available are not pen-friendly, I'll include a plastic pipettor for transferring ink to cartridges or a more friendly container. One sample of each of my inks is available, one per person. First PM gets the color, and I'll try to update availability quickly. Perhaps give a second choice in your message, in case your first choice is gone. And, yes, I know, I have far too many inks, but I do love colors. :cloud9: (Note the lack of blacks and other ...serious colors.)

So, up for grabs are:

Noodlers

Habanero

Legal Lapis going to ntheo

Golden Brown

Firefly

Dragon's Napalm going to brl

Borealis Black going to xmattxyzx

Swisher

Maroon going to asmith

Private Reserve

2003 DC Supershow Blue going to Bearcat

Plum

Burgundy Mist going to scutterdav

Purple Mojo

Orange Crush going to inBOIL

Sherwood Green

Lake Placid Blue

Levengers

Fireball

Cardinal Red

Gemstone Green

Cocoa

Pinkly

Amethyst going to Eskie

J. Herbin

Blueu Pervenche (Periwinkle Blue)

Poussiere de Lune (Moon Dust) going to Lloyd

Jaune Bouton D'Or (Buttercup Yellow)

Rotring

Turquoise

Conway Stewart

Brown going to 698686

Pelikan

Violet

Brilliant Green

Brilliant Red

Mont Blanc

Green

Pilot Iroshizuku

Yama Budo (Wild Grapes)- ordered, so may be slight delay. going to kookychick

US or Canada only.

I thought I should mention why I've tried to Pay it Forward, both in this thread and previously. Not long after I joined FPN, I posted a WTB for a Reform Demo, a pen that I had owned previously. A member sent one to me, at no cost...and included a Recife Crystal Eyedropper. He just wrote that he thought that I'd like it, and I did! I've tried to pay it forward since then.

Kristi

Edited by foxtail1

Kristi

My photos on Flickr

Ask me about my purple pen addiction.