Pay it Forward 2009

Col

I haven't had feedback from all winners to know their prefered pen colour

I emailed you 2 days ago requesting the blue pen.

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."

Oscar Wilde

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aysedasi

• lsmith42

• Kabe

• Anton Emdin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes you did, but there were 5 winners, and oly 3 have written me. I will send the other blue pens

The voice of this guitar of mine, at the awakening of the morning, wants to sing its joy;

I sing to your volcanoes, to your meadows and flowers, that are like mementos of the greatest of my loves;

If I am to die away from you, may they say I am sleeping, and bring me back home.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.pnghttp://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8703/letterminizk9.png

I had a genuine response to the Parker 21 that I offered 2 weeks ago, so....

Once again, In the spirit of FPN and recognizing the kind nature of our hobby, I am offering a barely-used Parker 51 Special. Although I treasure all my pens, I can't spend the time with my Parkers that I'd like.

Would prefer a college student or young person of truly limited resources who would not otherwise spend money on an indulgence. US-only please. If I have several PMs, I will gather them until Saturday evening and then pick one. I'll send by US Postal Service, both pen and postage are complimentary.

post-28093-1248203610_thumb.jpg

Fel

With so many PIFs now aimed at students or the impecunious members, I'm thinking of taking up studying again - at 52!

(Not sour grapes - I don't really mean it - he said through gritted teeth...... ;))

Edited by Aysedasi

http://www.aysedasi.co.uk

She turned me into a newt.......

With so many PIFs now aimed at students or the impecunious members, I'm thinking of taking up studying again - at 52!

(Not sour grapes - I don't really mean it - he said through gritted teeth...... ;))

Nothing wrong with going back to school that late! I've had quite a few classes with people your age! And honestly, they're probably the ones I'm more inclined to talk to! (Then again you have to think I'm 21 and I'd rather spend a night writing with my fountain pens than going out to a party hah!)

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

Nothing wrong with going back to school that late! I've had quite a few classes with people your age! And honestly, they're probably the ones I'm more inclined to talk to! (Then again you have to think I'm 21 and I'd rather spend a night writing with my fountain pens than going out to a party hah!)

PM was sent but to continue what Cerbeos said, I have a classmate in pharmacy school that's 51. I admire the individual for having the courage to go to school for 4 years with a bunch of 20-somethings.

On a side note, I'm hoping I get the pen... *crosses fingers, eyes and toes*

You are a student of life!

I think the true 'pay it forward' spirit shouldn't limit its kindness to certain socio-economic groups. As I said in an earlier PIF post, even rich people deserve kindness too! It's more about the act of giving and receiving, which everyone enjoys. As a poor student I gave away a lot of things that I couldn't afford to, and I've had just as much happiness giving and receiving while I'm more financially comfortable.

And speaking of which, how hard is it to offload Parker Quink (black)!?? Any Aussies out there want it? Come on... it can't be that bad? I just can't use all this ink that I have. It's almost a full bottle.

I'm going to the post office on Friday 24th July... PM me your address before and I'll send it out.

Anton Emdin

Illustrations & Cartoons

www.antonemdin.com

still waiting for two adresses. I intend to send them all at the same time

The voice of this guitar of mine, at the awakening of the morning, wants to sing its joy;

I sing to your volcanoes, to your meadows and flowers, that are like mementos of the greatest of my loves;

If I am to die away from you, may they say I am sleeping, and bring me back home.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.pnghttp://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8703/letterminizk9.png

Greetings!

Just got some new Rhodia Web Notebooks... I have a few notebooks (several brands - not the new Rhodias) to share with some (truly) starving undergrad students... so...

PM me with your name, school name, year and major... I'll pick the recipients at random on Saturday, 25 July and PM for mailing addresses (shipping is on me as well). If you're not a starving student, that guilt will be on your head... :hmm1:

Edited by lsmith42
MB JFK BB; 100th Anniversary M; Dumas M FP/BP/MP set; Fitzgerald M FP/BP/MP set; Jules Verne BB; Bernstein F; Shaw B; Schiller M; yellow gold/pearl Bohème Pirouette Lilas (custom MB-fitted EF); gold 744-N flexy OBB; 136 flexy OB; 236 flexy OBB; silver pinstripe Le Grand B; 149 F x2; 149 M; 147 F; 146 OB; 146 M; 146 F; 145P M; 162 RB

Temp_Pang_007__600_x_398_.jpg

All CLAIMED.

Bought too many in my school days. I have 13 brand new erasers from Pentel, Tombow, Plus and Pilot etc. to share. Some have vestiges of price stickers on them.

Also, four cases of 0.7 HB pencil leads (480 pieces total) to share. Although it says "30 pcs" on each case, in fact there are about 120 inside each. I consolidated 16 cases into four, that's why.

No limitations on your background but I'd like them to go to someone who needs and uses them. That's all.

PM with your choices. I'd prefer to send everything to the same person. But feel free to get as many as you need. Shipping is on me. Thank you. :)

Edited by rainyday2306

post-10586-1248357984_thumb.jpg

CONUS only, sorry...

Bought too many in my school days. I have 13 brand new erasers from Pentel, Tombow, Plus and Pilot etc. to share. Some have vestiges of price stickers on them.

Also, four cases of 0.7 HB pencil leads (480 pieces total) to share. Although it says "30 pcs" on each case, in fact there are about 120 inside each. I consolidated 16 cases into four, that's why.

No limitations on your background but I'd like them to go to someone who needs and uses them. That's all.

PM with your choices. I'd prefer to send everything to the same person. But feel free to get as many as you need. Shipping is on me. Thank you. :)

PM sent.

Free in CONUS.

Snorkel sac protector. Only the protector, no snorkel tube or plug.

4 stops, one being larger.

Seems to be OK

:embarrassed_smile: Please disregard any mistakes, this is my first post.

TAKEN!

post-8035-1248387977_thumb.jpg

post-8035-1248387996_thumb.jpg

Edited by roxter

I'd be glad to furnish an address. :D

Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.

-----

Common sense isn't "right wing" unless you are too far to the left.

-----

www.ebookgab.com for all readers of ebooks

I'd be glad to furnish an address. :D

Haha, I'd be more than happy to throw in my address as well.

"Everybody's youth is a dream, a form of chemical madness."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

Sent, sorry

I bought two Ciak Tempo-sized journals with pink leather covers under the Borders "Paperchase" store brand. I am willling to send one of them in to the realm of PIF 2009.

Please PM me with address. I'll eat shipping/mailing charges. Please need it, thank you! First come, first served.

CLAIMED!! 7/25/09

Edited by Raiche58
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8703/letterminizk9.png When one is too old for love, one finds great comfort in good dinners. Zora Neale Hurston

I have a black 3 finger cigar case/claimed

box of montblanc green cartridges

loose Montblanc bordeaux cartridges/some claimed, not all

send pm

Edited by Aissa2

Pelikan M800 red/black XF, Lamy Raspberry All-Star XF,Pilot VP red/rhodium,Bexley Americana Strawberry swirl,Lamy Limited Ed. Pink 2009

Lamy L.E. 2008,Pelikan M400 black FP,Lamy Vista demon., Lamy L.E.2005, Charcoal Lamy 1.5 nib, Pelikan M600 green/black med. nib

Ink: Diamine Red, Red, Red....

I have a black 3 finger cigar case/claimed

box of montblanc green cartridges claimed

loose Montblanc bordeaux cartridges/claimed

thanks and all PIF on the way, enjoy

!

Pelikan M800 red/black XF, Lamy Raspberry All-Star XF,Pilot VP red/rhodium,Bexley Americana Strawberry swirl,Lamy Limited Ed. Pink 2009

Lamy L.E. 2008,Pelikan M400 black FP,Lamy Vista demon., Lamy L.E.2005, Charcoal Lamy 1.5 nib, Pelikan M600 green/black med. nib

Ink: Diamine Red, Red, Red....