Pen Personality?

professionaldilettante

249 members have voted

1. 1. Please enter your resulting personality type after taking the test provided by the link~ (anonymous)

• ISTJ
    • ISFJ
    • INFJ
    • INTJ
    • ISTP
    • ISFP
    • INFP
    • INTP
    • ESTP
    • ESFP
    • ENFP
    • ENTP
    • ESTJ
    • ESFJ
    • ENFJ
    • ENTJ

I got INFJ, though I suspect I'd get a different result if I took the test again... still, it's interesting.

Ha! I did take the Meyer-Briggs test (on-line) several times about ten years ago, and I did get different results! But I don't remember any of them.

etherX in To Miasto

Fleekair <--French accent.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scrawler

• I am not a number

• RitaCarbon

• ethernautrix

From the results description: "The INFJ under stress may fall prey to various forms of immediate gratification."

Wanna see my new Montblanc Thomas Mann?!

etherX in To Miasto

ISTJ Here

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Slightly spooky that most of the posts have been by "Introverts".

My last assessment (about a month ago) came out as ENTP. Previously I was Libra.

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of nothing at all...

Slightly spooky that most of the posts have been by "Introverts".

My last assessment (about a month ago) came out as ENTP. Previously I was Libra.

And I a double Aquarius. B)

Spooky P.

Well... I was skeptical, but I took the test, and I'm supposedly INFJ. I am also a double Libra, whatever that means.

I'm also an INFJ and double Libra (Libra sun, Libra rising.)

I'm an INTJ. Mastermind, huh. Makes me sound evil. Here is a brief description from Wikipedia.

Overview

Masterminds are introspective, pragmatic, directive, and attentive. As strategists, they are better than any other type at brainstorming approaches to situations. Masterminds are natural but not eager leaders, stepping forward only when it becomes obvious to them that they are the best for the job. Strong-willed and very self-assured, they may make this decision quickly, as they tend to make all decisions. But though they are decisive, they are open to new evidence and new ideas, flexible in their planning to accommodate changing situations. They tend to excel at judging the usefulness of ideas and will apply whatever seems most efficient to them in accomplishing their clearly envisioned goals. To Masterminds, what matters is getting it done—but also learning the principles of how to get it done efficiently and well, that is, at a professional level of quality. However, they may give little thought to the personal cost of getting there, "focusing so tightly on their own pursuits [that] they can ignore the points of view and wishes of others."[1]:200

Masterminds are highly pragmatic, and they will put forth a great deal of time and effort to implement effective ideas. They are driven to solve complex problems and to create organized, decided, and executed solutions. Masterminds tend to make positive statements instead of negative ones, focusing on how to make the organization more efficient in the future rather than dwelling on past mistakes.

Masterminds are also highly theoretical, and the most open-minded of the 16 role variants. Before Masterminds adopt a theoretical notion, they insist on researching all the available data and checking the idea against reality. Masterminds are suspicious of theories based on poor research and will discard ideas that cannot be effectively implemented.

As leaders, Masterminds are skilled in contingency planning and entailment organizing, which are directive activities that tell the planner what activities to do and in what order to do them. Once in a position of power, Masterminds are known for their efficiency and willingness to adopt useful ideas.

It also rated me INTJ. I am surprised at the company it put me in. I have often thought that had I not been a computer software researcher I would have been a good military officer.

Generally you don't find out if you are a good officer in the military until it's too late to reflect on the career choice.

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of nothing at all...

Generally you don't find out if you are a good officer in the military until it's too late to reflect on the career choice.

LOL So true.

INTJ.The article says about 1% of the population will fall into this category.And we're all here?Haha I used to wear a patch on a leather vest said 1%er on it.....These tests are fun,but I decided after a battery of IQ tests in my 20s that psychology was a very inexact science,and knowing myself as I do it is likely that any extensive testing would be offside by boredom.Funny that some of them always agree with each other,though.

Remember what Hannibal Lecter told FBI Trainee Starling?"Do you really think that you can dissect me with this blunt little tool?" :ltcapd: Tony

Well... I was skeptical, but I took the test, and I'm supposedly INFJ. I am also a double Libra, whatever that means.

I'm also an INFJ and double Libra (Libra sun, Libra rising.)

Whoa.

I need more information.

(Laughs.)

ETA: Not much in your profile, Jenne, ahem. Still, pretty cool, though.

Edited by ethernautrix

etherX in To Miasto

I am a quad espresso with two extra shots.

I knew I was normal.

Edited because I forgot the toffee nut.

Edited by satrap

"... because I am NOT one of your FANZ!" the INTP said to the ESFJ.

I am a quad espresso with two extra shots.

I knew I was normal.

Edited because I forgot the toffee nut.

I'm a doppio! No foamy milk no sugar!

ENTJ, so just follow me! I'm the other 1%

Martijn

I appear to be a Gemini-Libra:

The Third Decan of Libra is also known as the Gemini Decante and the "Week of Theater." There is an inherent tendency here for love of luxury and the social life, coupled with a good nature and generosity in continuous expressions of friendship. Wide interests and the ability to make friends quickly often leave doubt as to the sincerity of individuals born during this period. They have a marked fondness for persons of the opposite sex and if they lose old friends, have little trouble in making new ones. This Decan is ruled primarily by Mercury with Jupiter as a secondary influence. However, it is the effects of the latter Planet which supplies an idealism that can be helpful to the overly-changeable temperament associated with this Decan. Probably more independent than any other Decan of Libra, individuals born during this time period also have a strong sense of justice. The influence of Mercury makes for a skillful communicator, but one who is prone to nervous tension. Recreation that exercises the body and frees the mind will be most helpful to persons who fall within the parameters of this Third Decan. These are individuals who are versatile, lively, witty and funny...eternally youthful with a touch of the "wild child" in their personalities. They also enjoy a good debate and thrive in the world of communications. Education is very important here. Indeed, these natives would much rather discuss ideas with someone who presents a challenge to the mind. An avid reader, those born during this time period may exhibit an interest in politics and history, and would make extremely proficient prosecutors. The motto of the Third Decan of Libra is "Independence."

I think it says that I need to get out more...

I came up with ENFP, which I believe is a good description of me. I scored close on the E/I and P/J, but very definitely the NF.

Jane :)

"I never knew anyone who worked so hard to make such a mess."

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww296/messiah_FPN/Badges/SnailBadge.png http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/9840/mittenshu1.png

Does this mean that we should re-manage our friends here on the forum?

Hmm?

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)

I really do

N ot understand this

F racking need to categorize everyone.

J ulie

public/style_emoticons/default/roflmho.gif

That's supposed to be a rolling laughing emoticon above but I don't see it...:)

Edited by jde

...writing only requires focus, and something to write on. —John August

...and a pen that's comfortable in the hand.—moi