Jump to content
Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×

The FPN Post Office


vela

Recommended Posts

I'm feeling a bit better (though I'm still not good per se), but the 5 people I live with have started falling like dominos so it may be a while yet as we all (collectively) recover... knock on wood, though, my parents haven't gotten it yet and hopefully won't! Sorry for the delays though, I got to more letter INs from @tringle too.  Thanks you guys!

sig2.jpgsig1.jpg



Events may be horrible or inescapable. Men always have a choice - if not whether, then how they endure.


- Lois McMaster Bujold

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • SJH

    75

  • checkrail

    108

  • Runnin_Ute

    166

  • sangrisano

    311

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Enkida said:

I'm feeling a bit better (though I'm still not good per se), but the 5 people I live with have started falling like dominos so it may be a while yet as we all (collectively) recover... knock on wood, though, my parents haven't gotten it yet and hopefully won't! Sorry for the delays though, I got to more letter INs from @tringle too.  Thanks you guys!

Oh no,

 

hope you all get well quickly and it is not too severe 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/20/2022 at 9:39 AM, frolic838 said:

FWIW, I've had it & doc says I'm all good!  My kiddos are in the process of moving, so I'm slow to get post in the mail though.  :(

@Enkida

@frolic838

 

I've had it too...   So write away.   If you are still scared you can bake paper at anything below 350 (if your oven will go that low -  paper ignites at 425 -  I've baked donation yarn with the labels on top make sure there were no critters involved before and the labels were fine) so there you go....  Spread your letters out and let them get a little toasty and you'll be ok...  😎😎😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Letter in from shoes and @InkStainedFingers

 

Letters out to

@jburchett

@InkStainedFingers

Shoes

 

My mail has not been picked up since last Thursday,  so hopefully the post it note I put on the box asked nicely enough to get it picked up tomorrow... 

 

I've written the date they went in the box on the back in hopefully cryptic format of 622, so let me know what the postmark date is if you ever get it....  😔😔😔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Letter in from @amberleadavis

thank you 👍 I’ll write back as soon as I can, I heb lots to tell you

"Crafting a novel on cotton rag paper with an antique fountain pen is a sensuously rebellious act against modernity." – Khang Kijarro Nguyen

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Letter in from @Kari Homan Shannon  Good gravy lady are you on this correspondence thing! 

I've got to get letters written, but my brother & his family are moving overseas on Tuesday so ... it'll be after that y'all.

I am different.  Let this not alarm you.  ~ Paracelsus

If you're interested in corresponding, let me know!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After 8 days and a call to the post office,  the mail has finally left the box....

 

@Rebbe

@InkStainedFingers

@Inner Prop

@KCat

@Enkida

@tringle

@Ken M

@BorisoftheStars

@RoyalBlueNotebooks

@brokenclay

 

All your letters should arrive soon fingers crossed.... 

 

 @Rebbe

Yours came 😂😂😂. I'll pm you!!!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, frolic838 said:

Letter in from @Kari Homan Shannon  Good gravy lady are you on this correspondence thing! 

I've got to get letters written, but my brother & his family are moving overseas on Tuesday so ... it'll be after that y'all.

 

Lol...  You know...  Like to keep you on your toes!!! 😆🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Kari Homan Shannon said:

After 8 days and a call to the post office,  the mail has finally left the box....

 

@Rebbe

@InkStainedFingers

@Inner Prop

@KCat

@Enkida

@tringle

@Ken M

@BorisoftheStars

@RoyalBlueNotebooks

@brokenclay

 

All your letters should arrive soon fingers crossed.... 

 

 @Rebbe

Yours came 😂😂😂. I'll pm you!!!

 

Mine came in today, so I'm super thrilled!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BorisoftheStars said:

Mine came in today, so I'm super thrilled!

My letter to you came in today?   Hmmm... Makes me think they emptied the letter just not the catalog that I was using was the guide for how long things had been staying.... I'll keep an eye and see what the others say.  Thanks for letting me know.... 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've begun to reply to letters but still don't quite have the energy to write for extended periods yet.  Also still officially can't leave the house to mail them XD

sig2.jpgsig1.jpg



Events may be horrible or inescapable. Men always have a choice - if not whether, then how they endure.


- Lois McMaster Bujold

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Enkida said:

I've begun to reply to letters but still don't quite have the energy to write for extended periods yet.  Also still officially can't leave the house to mail them XD

Glad to hear you are feeling better and on the mend. Hope your family are well now too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2009 at 1:07 AM, sdcurnow said:

Yes sir, moving on as "requested."

 

Several cards mailed a week ago or so, but the post mysteriously vanished. Cards were sent to: SCPaul, jazztonight, succubus, Spotted&Speckled, penhorse87, InkyPete, ribbit, and FredRydr.

 

Cards going out tomorrow to Hdubious76, Penspouse, SCPaul, MikeW,tr3n1ty, and OldNavy1988.

 

Enjoy. Steve C

Hi,  just wanted to let you know that when you mention someone you need to put an @ symbol in front of their names otherwise they won't see your message,  as in the @ symbol is what tells the system to notify the person that you mentioned them.  

 

When you type the @ symbol, do not enter any spaces after.   Type the person's name right up against the symbol.   It will pop up a list of possible people you're wanting.   You can continue typing their name without spaces,  until you see the one you want,  or you can scroll through the list of provides until you find the person.

 

FPN is messed up so you'll need to put one name per line.   Also,  if you miss-type a name you'll need to start over with that particular name by deleting even the @ and typing it in again.  

 

You will know you've been successful when their name appears in a blue bubble. 

 

I will tag myself so you can see...

 

Kari Homan Shannon = not tagged

@Kari Homan Shannon
= is tagged

 

Hope this helps!  🧡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now







×
×
  • Create New...