Latest Software Update

Admin

ArchiMark and Possum Hill,

Try going down to the bottom of the page and clicking on "Delete My Cookies." You'll have to log in once afterward, but it should behave after that unless you have your browsers set to refuse new cookies.

OK, just did that and will monitor what happens now...

Thanks!

Well, it just happened again.....

So, now, I deleted cookies, emptied browser cache, and relogged in....will see what happens now...

FP Addict & Pretty Nice Guy

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ArchiMark

• Sailor Kenshin

• pen2paper

• MYU

Deleting my cookies has never helped with my problems.....sigh.

Nakaya Piccolo Heki Tamenuri 14K XF

Nakaya Ascending Dragon Heki 14K XXF

Sailor Brown Mosaic 21K Saibi Togi XXF

Sailor Maki-e Koi 21K XF

Pilot Namiki Sterling Silver Crane FP

Bexley Dragon XXF

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4iGeCcpI/AAAAAAAAA2A/xh2FRE0B8p0/s320/InkDropLogoFPN3.jpg

Well, dang; it certainly seemed to do the trick for me ...

Software has personality; the board just likes you better. :D

Where did the reply button go? Am I missing it?

I see the reply-with-quote, and this, the quick reply, but nothing for reg'lar reply.

My latest ebook.   And not just for Halloween!

My other pen is a Montblanc.

Where did the reply button go? Am I missing it?

I see the reply-with-quote, and this, the quick reply, but nothing for reg'lar reply.

Someone or something has glitched the color set; the "buttons" are still there, but are the same color as both the background and the text.

Really? My colors look fine (in SeaMonkey 2.0), and the Add Reply button is where it's been since the update -- lower right of the page that shows the forum posts, dark blue with a green "circular arrow" symbol.

Does not always write loving messages.

Does not always foot up columns correctly.

Does not always sign big checks.

I just clicked to go on new content and it said there were five new posts. FIVE???? It's 8 pm! Last time I was on, there were 175 or so. Is this a software thing?

Nakaya Piccolo Heki Tamenuri 14K XF

Nakaya Ascending Dragon Heki 14K XXF

Sailor Brown Mosaic 21K Saibi Togi XXF

Sailor Maki-e Koi 21K XF

Pilot Namiki Sterling Silver Crane FP

Bexley Dragon XXF

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4iGeCcpI/AAAAAAAAA2A/xh2FRE0B8p0/s320/InkDropLogoFPN3.jpg

[

I deleted cookies, but still get logged out after a short time. This is just a report, not a complaint.

Me neither....still have to keep logging all the time..have tried deleting cookies several times now....

Again, this was not a problem before latest software update......

Also, when I clicked 'Add Reply' button to post this message, I got error message, not the first time:

[#20310] Your secure key, used to verify you are posting the topic, did not match the one submitted. Please go back, reload the form, and try again.

So, went back to try and repost this....again, this was not a problem before.....and I am logged in!!!!!

:wacko:

It's happening to quite a few people (including me). Please bear with it until we can get it addressed!

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of nothing at all...

WooHOO! 'Reply' button now visible. :bunny01:

However, I am no longer being taken to Last Post In Thread, but have to page all the way through.

Anyone else?

However, I am no longer being taken to Last Post In Thread, but have to page all the way through.

You now need to use the little orange new_post.png button in all cases, including the new content list, to jump to the first unread post.

“As we leave the Moon at Taurus-Littrow, we leave as we came, and God willing, as we shall return, with peace and hope for all mankind.”Gene Cernan, 14 December 1972

Got another issue now...besides 2 issues I describe above in post #31, now, when I tried changing my profile photo, after I select new photo and click button 'Save Changes", the screen refreshed but instead of seeing the profile page again, I just see a blank screen!

Have tried this now on 2 different computers and get same blank screen...and now I have no photo displayed.....

:(

I am having trouble with "View New Content." Before the update, I could get new posts on my office computer, mark them all read, and then go home, login to FPN on my home computer, and get new content since they were marked read at the office. Now, when I login at home, I get new content only after I logged in.

You now need to use the little orange new_post.png button in all cases, including the new content list, to jump to the first unread post.

More 'stuff' for the user to have to do?

But then in this post I was taken to the last post read automatically.

So why just on some threads and not others?

I am finding myself logged out frequently, and after I sign in again, =1"]View New Content shows me only a couple of posts.

“As we leave the Moon at Taurus-Littrow, we leave as we came, and God willing, as we shall return, with peace and hope for all mankind.”Gene Cernan, 14 December 1972

I understand that all messages were deleted, but why can't I send new ones? I thought the deletion was aimed at fixing the problem.

Thanks.

I understand that all messages were deleted, but why can't I send new ones? I thought the deletion was aimed at fixing the problem.

I am not having any problems with sending messages. Please would you provide some more detail on what the problem is?

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of nothing at all...