Most precious writing instrument in the world

Vadim Zhuravlev

But wait! If you order now, they will include a personalized feather duster and 3 Ginzu knives. Order before midnight and they double the offer - just pay seperate shipping and handling. Ink? If you order any three bottles of ink they will throw in an autographed album of Sweating to the Oldies and a Richard Simmons pair of stripped short shorts. When you charge that kind of money for a pen, you can offer a lot of premiums. /Craig

Wait I just called 01800montblancwithgreenstones and they told me that they have not anymore the Ginzu knives. They offer me a glove like M Jackson to write with the montblancgreencucumber pen!!!! Imagine that!!!!

Edited by zubipen

Write, write, write. Use your pens not your fingers !!!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mille

• tanburi

• encre

• Glenn-SC

Hmm, I bet it costs only about $100,000 USD to make.

Is the nib retractable? It looks like it's only partially uncovered in the photo.

After all it is a Montblanc! Isn't that worth womething?

The pen is mighter than the sword. Support Wikileaks!

And by the way, this looks even worse than the Montblanc - Van Cleef and Arpels US $1M pen that previously held the record.

The sword is mightier than the pen. However, swords are now obsolete whereas pens are not.

-Unknown

Nuts. I'd rather have about 100000 Pelikanos. :D

Which you could donate 99% of it to a school so kids will (for at least once) stop hammering the PC keyboard. ;)

Edited by alvarez57

sonia alvarez

fpn_1379481230__chinkinreduced.jpg

Craig, umm, I dunno how to put it but -- of course in reminiscence to the present topic -- I find your new avatar absolutely stunning.

I'm flat busted.

Mike

Life is too short to drink bad wine (Goethe)

Too bad I didn't see this earlier. Spent my spare change on a Bugatti yesterday. Oh, well.

That's just too much marketing for a vegetable. Maybe not... "Wow, check out that guy's cucumber! It's precious!" I suppose it would depend on whether I want to have a precious cucumber or not. Precious is special and fragile, right? For 1.5 million, it better be special - it better make me drinks. Fragile is out. While I don't beat up my fountain pens, any of them can take slight accidents. I have a roller ball pen that can shatter car windows, I can drive it through plywood and it sure didn't cost 1.5 million (though it did not come with any knives - drat).

Off to godaddy.com to see if I can get the domain name preciouscucumber.com so I can sell expensive vegetables with nibs.....

Hopefully the people now staring at me like I need a straight jacket aren't the same people that were here in the coffee shop when I read about CraigR's new tattoo otherwise I will be carted off to the Mental facility. Maybe if I act crazy enough they will by me a bedazzled cucumber pen to write with. I need to stop reading these forums in between classes, since I can't hold my laughter in on some of these posts. :lol:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4iGeCcpI/AAAAAAAAA2A/xh2FRE0B8p0/s1600/InkDropLogoFPN3.jpghttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

OMG I need one of those too. :D

I laughed out loud like a maniac when I read this!

Thank goodness I'm not trying to prove something. Now, if it was in sapphire with black diamonds that were endowed with the enslaved souls of demons...then yeah, I'd see that as an awesome deal. It sure would make getting my thesis done a lot easier.

....DEMON! PROOF READ MY THESIS!

....DEMON! DO YOU THINK I SHOULD USE A CREAM OR A LIGHT BLUE BACKGROUND FOR THE PRESENTATION?

....DEMON! FETCH ME SOME WATER!

....DEMON! Uh, oh never mind. I forgot what I needed. BE OFF WITH YOU!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4iGeCcpI/AAAAAAAAA2A/xh2FRE0B8p0/s1600/InkDropLogoFPN3.jpghttp://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

The first Mont Blanc fountain pen I've seen that I really wanted. I have just notified my daughter and son (and all the grandkids) that previous versions of my Christmas want list are invalid. If they really love me they will give me one of these for Christmas!! I will consider giving up my two Esterbrooks and my P51 if I find this in my stocking come Christmas morning!! ;^))

John

“If you believe yourself unfortunate because you have loved and lost, perish the thought. One who has loved truly, can never lose entirely.” ~Napoleon Hill

You know, I was just on the verge of buying one when I realized it had a metal section. No deal!

http://twitter.com/pawcelot

Vancouver Pen Club

Currently inked:

Montegrappa NeroUno Linea - J. Herbin Poussière de Lune //. Aurora Optima Demonstrator - Aurora Black // Varuna Rajan - Kaweco Green // TWSBI Vac 700R - Visconti Purple

Thank goodness I'm not trying to prove something. Now, if it was in sapphire with black diamonds that were endowed with the enslaved souls of demons...then yeah, I'd see that as an awesome deal. It sure would make getting my thesis done a lot easier.

....DEMON! DO YOU THINK I SHOULD USE A CREAM OR A LIGHT BLUE BACKGROUND FOR THE PRESENTATION?

I actually have one that can do all of those things plus more. I'd be willing to part ways with it for... say 2 mil. USD? Got it for 2.5 mil. but it's in ruby and black diamonds and since you wanted sapphire...

Yuki

http://i54.tinypic.com/16jj9fb.jpg

Follow me on twitter! @crypticjunky

~And the words, they're everything and nothing. I want to search for her in the offhand remarks.~

Call me a skeptic, but I'll wait until after the first FPN review to make my decision.

Now if you want a real hoot, translate the page with Google language tools into English. Just don't drink anything while reading it. B)

Bill

Thank you very much for your comments. All of you will receive a Bic pen and a CUCUMBER. Thank you for your participation.

Montblanc-Cucumber producers of America Joint Venture LLC

Write, write, write. Use your pens not your fingers !!!

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png

I hereby announce that my good old Parker 75 sterling silver is for sale. It's price €3,000,000 making it probably the most expensive pen. And yes, it writes, very well as a matter of fact.

Edited by Mille

The pen is mighter than the sword. Support Wikileaks!

Call me a skeptic, but I'll wait until after the first FPN review to make my decision.

Now if you want a real hoot, translate the page with Google language tools into English. Just don't drink anything while reading it. B)

Bill

Google? They're amateurs. You really want to read the Babelfish version. Trust me.

I actually have one that can do all of those things plus more. I'd be willing to part ways with it for... say 2 mil. USD? Got it for 2.5 mil. but it's in ruby and black diamonds and since you wanted sapphire...

Yuki

If you're selling thesis-writing demon pens, I just might have to buy one. I'm not all that particular about the jewels involved. My Safari is making me do all the work - it absolutely refuses to write my thesis for me. Two million, you say? Ummm... will you take a check? I'm good for it, I promise. Just go ahead and send the pen first, please.