• Siv

• jpr

Top Posters In This Topic

Green, red or gold, Kev??? Tell me what makes you tick :hmm1:

I'm a traditionalist: red.

:puddle:

Cool! Another slab coming your way soon then :thumbup:

Soki xx

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y331/fuchsiaprincess/Fuchsiaprincess_0001.jpg http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/036/2/2/Narnia_Flag_by_Narnia14.gif

Beer talk from down under! Where are the Shiraz drinkers?

Joi - The Way of the Japanese Pen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3664/3387580367_f8a1a5c1df.jpg

Right here.

Though Soki's your girl when it comes to fruity high notes mingling with cedar and cigar box spices, chalky tannins giving elegance and length, an excellent accompaniment for venison or jugged hare.

I just drink the stuff. B)

The Travelling Journal has landed......and will not give any information as to where it spent the long week-end!

Methinks it may have been enjoying a tipple or two - but sober now, and already written in - and will be for the next few days.......while I wait for 'jimg' to let me know the next address please!

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

The Travelling Journal has landed......and will not give any information as to where it spent the long week-end!

Methinks it may have been enjoying a tipple or two - but sober now, and already written in - and will be for the next few days.......while I wait for 'jimg' to let me know the next address please!

Well, there were no wine stains on the pages when it left my place.

We start with the Pen-Posse:

- Pen-Posse

- Winedoc

- E'nautrix

Staying in Cali:

- jlepens

Off to Oz:

- fuchsiaprincess

- t'Kev

- Chris Chalmers It be here!!

- jimg

- feiye

- Miranda

Philippines:

- jpr

- calibr8

Europe (this way we can get the journal to really go all the way around the world!)

- Painterspal (UK)

- I am not a number (UK)

- jopen (Canary Islands)

Back to the middle of the USA:

- Kelly G

- Kiavonne

- French

- alvarez57

- Siv

I notice that a few people on our list may not be frequenting FPN any more. Please note:

Once you get the journal, PM the next person and ask for their address. Give them a few days to respond (and it'll give you a few days to do your bit in the journal). If they don't respond in 2-3 days, go to the next person and PM them.

Edited by Siv

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2752/4371168844_35ba5fb338.jpg

Danitrio Fellow, Nakaya Nutter, Sailor Sailor (ret), Visconti Venerator, Montegrappa Molester (in training), ConwayStewart Champion & Diplomat #77

Well, there were no wine stains on the pages when it left my place.

wine stains, food stains... as long as there are ink stains then we are all good. roflmho.gif

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

Ooooh, it's down under! *hops around excitedly*

In rotation:

Pelikan M400 with Pilot Iroshizuku Momiji

Nakaya Kuro-tame Desk Pen with Platinum Blue

Visconti Van Gogh Maxi with Aurora Black

Twitter: @souveran

Hello happy journallers!

I've heard from jimg - who is travelling at the moment, but will be home later this month - so I'll finish my entries and send it to his address - it will be there waiting for his happy memories!!!!

Food stains............now there *is* a thought! I've been busy making pasta sauces for the freezer - a glut of goodies in our garden!

Make it count!!!

as long as there are ink stains then we are all good.

Should we put Shangas on the list, then?

Abso-bloomin'-lutely! I was there when he created his Avatar at the Melbourne Pen Show.....such a lovely blue, that Herbin Sapphir, don't you think? Come on Shangas, join the list!!! :notworthy1:

Make it count!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Watching the journal travel is like being on vacation for free! I feel like I am in Australia.

Humm, I may be a little hungover. Time for coffee.

Joi - The Way of the Japanese Pen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3664/3387580367_f8a1a5c1df.jpg

as long as there are ink stains then we are all good.

Should we put Shangas on the list, then?

What a brilliant idea, Kev! Ummm, does he have a Fellowship pen?

Regards,

Soki

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y331/fuchsiaprincess/Fuchsiaprincess_0001.jpg http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/036/2/2/Narnia_Flag_by_Narnia14.gif

What a brilliant idea, Kev! Ummm, does he have a Fellowship pen?

Not sure. If he doesn't, it's about time he did! YouStruckGold could probably lend him one (with a washable ink) to write in the Journal...

Hi, I am new to the Board. I recently bought my first Danitrio, a Grand Trio. It is still uninked and if it is not too late, I would be happy to provide a Hong Kong port of call for the Journal and it would be lovely if the journal was the first paper it touched.

All the best,

Well, shucks, I thought the Danitrio Fellowship was a fellowship of Danitrio appreciators. Just sayin', I don't think the journal was meant to be restricted to those who bought the Fellowship pen.

And even if that was the original idea, I'd find it hard to believe that anyone would object to other happy Danitrio owners writing in it. If I'm wrong, let me know. I COULD BE WRONG! And that's cool. I'm just, you know, sayin'.

etherX in To Miasto

Fleekair <--French accent.

Well, shucks, I thought the Danitrio Fellowship was a fellowship of Danitrio appreciators. Just sayin', I don't think the journal was meant to be restricted to those who bought the Fellowship pen.

And even if that was the original idea, I'd find it hard to believe that anyone would object to other happy Danitrio owners writing in it. If I'm wrong, let me know. I COULD BE WRONG! And that's cool. I'm just, you know, sayin'.

It has nothing to do with what pen you use (after all, the first writing was not a Dani). The question is, can you be trusted not to spill crab juice/merlot/beer all over the journal?

Wait...

never mind...

Edited by Siv

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2752/4371168844_35ba5fb338.jpg

Danitrio Fellow, Nakaya Nutter, Sailor Sailor (ret), Visconti Venerator, Montegrappa Molester (in training), ConwayStewart Champion & Diplomat #77

If that's the case, Siv, then I'd like a second chance to spill something in the pages... either juicy details or Cabernet Sauvignon. Hm?

Hee.

etherX in To Miasto

Fleekair <--French accent.

TV's Oz Clarke claims that white wine is good for removing red wine stains. Personally, I think this is a bad idea, as it requires spilling more wine.

Though if it's Fruity Lexia, I can think of no better use for it.

In case our American friends were spared the horror of Fruity Lexia, consider of a white version of 2 Buck Chuck in a goon bag, but nowhere near that as good.