• Siv

• jpr

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is it now?

Um...

*Looks down*

I still have it.

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! :roflmho: :roflmho: :roflmho:

When I told you a month ago that I would be handing it over to you at the LA Pen Show, I was TOTALLY JOKING.

But now I can say, "I told you so."

No, I'm embarrassed. Ack. It's here (*looks around*) -- it's here. I already pasted a coupla photos in it. Argh.

In the Good News Department, I've been using the Fellowship pen almost exclusively in my own notebook, and it is FABULOUS! Maybe I should send you my notebook.

Hah?

Haaah?

*Shakes head no, not really*

etherX in To Miasto

Fleekair <--French accent.

Where is it now?

Um...

*Looks down*

I still have it.

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! :roflmho: :roflmho: :roflmho:

When I told you a month ago that I would be handing it over to you at the LA Pen Show, I was TOTALLY JOKING.

But now I can say, "I told you so."

No, I'm embarrassed. Ack. It's here (*looks around*) -- it's here. I already pasted a coupla photos in it. Argh.

In the Good News Department, I've been using the Fellowship pen almost exclusively in my own notebook, and it is FABULOUS! Maybe I should send you my notebook.

Hah?

Haaah?

*Shakes head no, not really*

At this rate, not only will you have to hand it over to me at the LAIPS but you will also owe me a drink for the stress! :roflmho: :ltcapd: :roflmho:

Joi - The Way of the Japanese Pen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3664/3387580367_f8a1a5c1df.jpg

At this rate, not only will you have to hand it over to me at the LAIPS but you will also owe me a drink for the stress! :roflmho: :ltcapd: :roflmho:

Oh, drinking will not be the problem, Joi. Just don't spill it on the pristinity of the Fellowship Journal (hah!).

I told Ricky I could give him the Journal at the next Pen Posse, and he said, "You'd better just get on that," send it on, it's only three weeks 'til the Pen Show. All righty then! So, ah, once again, will locate it and try to think of something to write that will be worth the wait. Ohgawd. Maybe I'll buy you the drink FIRST, then while we're drinking, I'll write in it, how's that?

Don't laugh. THAT COULD HAPPEN!

Anyway, it's four weeks to the Pen Show.

Yeah. I should get on that, though. For realz.

No, really, no more goofing around.

Okay, okay. I'm on it. I'm all over on it!

etherX in To Miasto

How do I get the cool Danitrio Fellowship logo on my screen?? I was a member early on, I believe...

"You'll never see a Commie drink a glass of water. Vodka. Vodka only - that's his drink." General Jack D. Ripper

If you're still taking names, how does one go about getting on The List to recieve and pass on the journal? This sounds neat. To whom do I send my name and address?

skyppere

If you want to join, just post in this thread with your vague location (or make sure you're on the pen map) and I'll add you to the list.

Update:

We start with the Pen-Posse:

- Pen-Posse

- Winedoc

- E'nautrix <- It STILL be here! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Staying in Cali:

- jlepens

Off to Oz:

- fuchsiaprincess

- Chris Chalmers

- jimg

- t'Kev

- feiye

- Miranda

Philippines:

- calibr8

- jpr

Europe (this way we can get the journal to really go all the way around the world!)

- Painterspal (UK)

- I am no a number (UK)

- jopen (Canary Islands)

Back to the middle of the USA:

- Kelly G

- Kiavonne

- French

- alvarez57

- twincityskyline

- Bryant

- Maryj

- Siv

If people want to join and it fits to have them cut in line because of geography, then we'll do that. If you haven't alreadly done so, please add yourself to the Danitrio Fellowship pen map.

Once you get the journal, PM the next person and ask for their address. Give them a few days to respond (and it'll give you a few days to do your bit in the journal). If they don't respond in 2-3 days, go to the next person and PM them.

Please post in this thread when you get the journal!

Put whatever you like in the journal - writing, poetry, pictures, photos, crab juice, whatever. No limits - just try and do it with a Danitrio Pen!

Edited by Siv

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2752/4371168844_35ba5fb338.jpg

Danitrio Fellow, Nakaya Nutter, Sailor Sailor (ret), Visconti Venerator, Montegrappa Molester (in training), ConwayStewart Champion & Diplomat #77

Oh, drinking will not be the problem, Joi. Just don't spill it on the pristinity of the Fellowship Journal (hah!).

I told Ricky I could give him the Journal at the next Pen Posse, and he said, "You'd better just get on that," send it on, it's only three weeks 'til the Pen Show. All righty then! So, ah, once again, will locate it and try to think of something to write that will be worth the wait. Ohgawd. Maybe I'll buy you the drink FIRST, then while we're drinking, I'll write in it, how's that?

Don't laugh. THAT COULD HAPPEN!

Anyway, it's four weeks to the Pen Show.

Yeah. I should get on that, though. For realz.

No, really, no more goofing around.

Okay, okay. I'm on it. I'm all over on it!

I'll drink to that, I think, There had better be some interesting stuff to read!!!! :ninja:

Okydoky! I'm on the map. Now there are two of us in new mexico. Close enough we could drive the journal to the next stop!

cheers

skyppere

• 2 weeks later...

Oh! Hey! Hi! How are you?! Danitrio Danitrio.

I sent the Journal (cue angelic chorus: "AAAAAAAAAAAH!") yesterday to Joi.

HaHAA! Yes, I did.

etherX in To Miasto

HaHAA! Yes, I did.

What! How! Amazing! Yay!

I was so sure I was going to able to write down the recipe for the salt and pepper crab in the Journal next week in LA.

Congratulations. The great burden has been lifted.

2020 San Francisco Pen Show
August 28-30th, 2020
Pullman Hotel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City Ca, 94065

HaHAA! Yes, I did.

Where is the pass-out emoticon?? :vbg: :D :clap1:

HaHAA! Yes, I did.

No wonder it took so long. An entire angelic chorus all wanted to write something! Is there any room for the rest of us?

If you want to join, just post in this thread with your vague location (or make sure you're on the pen map) and I'll add you to the list.

Update:

We start with the Pen-Posse:

- Pen-Posse

- Winedoc

- E'nautrix

Staying in Cali:

- jlepens <- It is on the move!!

Off to Oz:

- fuchsiaprincess

- Chris Chalmers

- jimg

- t'Kev

- feiye

- Miranda

Philippines:

- calibr8

- jpr

Europe (this way we can get the journal to really go all the way around the world!)

- Painterspal (UK)

- I am no a number (UK)

- jopen (Canary Islands)

Back to the middle of the USA:

- Kelly G

- Kiavonne

- French

- alvarez57

- twincityskyline

- Bryant

- Maryj

- Siv

If people want to join and it fits to have them cut in line because of geography, then we'll do that. If you haven't alreadly done so, please add yourself to the Danitrio Fellowship pen map.

Once you get the journal, PM the next person and ask for their address. Give them a few days to respond (and it'll give you a few days to do your bit in the journal). If they don't respond in 2-3 days, go to the next person and PM them.

Please post in this thread when you get the journal!

Put whatever you like in the journal - writing, poetry, pictures, photos, crab juice, whatever. No limits - just try and do it with a Danitrio Pen!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2752/4371168844_35ba5fb338.jpg

Danitrio Fellow, Nakaya Nutter, Sailor Sailor (ret), Visconti Venerator, Montegrappa Molester (in training), ConwayStewart Champion & Diplomat #77

Assuming I get it this week. I will bring it to the LAIPS.

Now, what color to load into the Fellowship pen???

Edited by jlepens