Danitrio Fellowship travelling journal

Siv

I was just reading some of the threads on travelling journals and was wondering if anyone would like to participate in a Danitrio Fellowship pen travelling journal? I have a spare blank journal (or 10) that I can start with and will write a little something with my Fellowhip pen and then mail it on to the next participant.

Post here if you're interested!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2752/4371168844_35ba5fb338.jpg

Danitrio Fellow, Nakaya Nutter, Sailor Sailor (ret), Visconti Venerator, Montegrappa Molester (in training), ConwayStewart Champion & Diplomat #77

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jlepens

• troglokev

• Siv

• jpr

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Siv,

I would love to participate even though I live in Australia. I am happy to pay for postage to the next participant anywhere in the world. However, I can understand if you guys in the States don't want to post outside the US.

Regards,

Soki

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y331/fuchsiaprincess/Fuchsiaprincess_0001.jpg http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/036/2/2/Narnia_Flag_by_Narnia14.gif

Me three!!! Please! Postage is an essential part of my budget these days..............like milk and eggs!

I'd love to share if it is brave enough to leave the Mother shores!

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

Cool - I think we can handle the overseas thing with some planning.

It may be prudent to do this in legs - for example, 3-4 peopls in the USA then off to Oz/Singapore/Philippines and maybe back to USA for another few and then off to Europe.

Actually, since the California posse is meeting this weekend, it may be prudent for it to start there with some scrawl from that gang. Kevin, I'll PM you.

Anyone else interested, please sign up!

Danitrio Fellow, Nakaya Nutter, Sailor Sailor (ret), Visconti Venerator, Montegrappa Molester (in training), ConwayStewart Champion & Diplomat #77

Count me in. make up a mailing list and get this puppy started.

I'm on the West coast of the US and can mail to the islanders.

Edited by jlepens

Joi - The Way of the Japanese Pen

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3664/3387580367_f8a1a5c1df.jpg

Count me in from the middle of the USA!

May we live, not by our fears but by our hopes; not by our words but by our deeds; not by our disappointments but by our dreams.

OK, here's the initial list:

We start with the Pen-Posse:

- Pen-Posse

- Winedoc

- E'nautrix

Staying in Cali:

- jlepens

Off to Oz:

- fuchsiaprincess

- Chris Chalmers

- t'Kev

Philippines:

- jpr

Back to the middle of the USA:

- Kelly G

- Siv

If people want to join and it fits to have them cut in line because of geography, then we'll do that.

Once you get the journal, PM the next person and ask for their address. Give them a few days to respond (and it'll give you a few days to do your bit in the journal). If they don't respond in 2-3 days, go to the next person and PM them.

Please post in this thread when you get the journal!

Put whatever you like in the journal - writing, poetry, pictures, photos, whatever. No limits!

jimg, can you me us know where you are so I can add you to the list in a suitable place? Better still, can you add yourself to the Fellowship Pen Map?

Update:

We start with the Pen-Posse:

- Pen-Posse

- Winedoc

- E'nautrix

Staying in Cali:

- jlepens

Off to Oz:

- fuchsiaprincess

- Chris Chalmers

- jimg

- t'Kev

- Miranda

Philippines:

- jpr

Back to the middle of the USA:

- Kelly G

- Kiavonne

- Siv

If people want to join and it fits to have them cut in line because of geography, then we'll do that.

Once you get the journal, PM the next person and ask for their address. Give them a few days to respond (and it'll give you a few days to do your bit in the journal). If they don't respond in 2-3 days, go to the next person and PM them.

Please post in this thread when you get the journal!

Put whatever you like in the journal - writing, poetry, pictures, photos, whatever. No limits!