Let's see your watch and fountain pen photos

BostonWIS

This modern version of the Pan Europe looks great and makes an even nicer combo with the Pelikan ;)

Thanks, I was a little surprised when I saw how well they paired in the picture actually.

The Highlander was a documentary, and the events happened in real time.

Montblanc|Pelikan|Geha|Senator|Sailor|Pilot

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shangas

• winedoc

• da vinci

• George.A

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Tissot PRC 200 chronograph. By far my fav watch, has sapphire crystal and is WR upto 200m and silver dial with tan belt looks classy. I have many pens but these are my EDC. spare the pic quality I used my cell phone;)

Pens(L to R) Sheaffer No Nonsense orange(F); Pilot 78g black(M); Sailor Junior demonstrator (F/M); Pilot 78g green(F).

post-105532-0-29068800-1414497708_thumb.jpg

Edited by shethkapil

Thanks! I was lucky enough to find a suitable background so that everything blends in as they should. That plus a little play with an instagram filter :).

I got bored and snapped a quick phone pic at my desk this morning

http://i.imgur.com/mOGu4xPl.jpg

Rado Original Diver auto & Montblanc 24

I got bored and snapped a quick phone pic at my desk this morninghttp://i.imgur.com/mOGu4xPl.jpg

Rado Original Diver auto & Montblanc 24

Very nice :)

Is that a vintage watch?

Here's my collection so far. I started collecting on the first week of May, 2014. My first fountain pen was a Lamy Safari. :)

p1040312.jpg?w=634&h=356

edit: oh goodness, I didn't read the "watch" part. haha. I don't collect watches. ^_^ I can't find a way to delete my post, sorry about that. ^_^

Where did you get that GREAT looking case????

the Danitrio Fellowship

Anup, very nice; which watch is that on the left - most interesting!

That watch is a Maxima (Made in India). Its from their Attivo collection

I should have mentioned it. The other watch is Casio. The pens are Sheaffer Prelude and Pilot MR - FP & BP.

I put my savings to test

Lamy & Pilot FPs the Best

No more I even think of the rest

(Preference Fine and Extra Fine Nibs)

Pen is meant for writing - not for looking :-)

Very nice :)

Is that a vintage watch?

It's Rado's modern take on the classic Diastar. Love the tungsten carbide bezel.

Where did you get that GREAT looking case????

Oh, thank you. I found it in a Japanese thrift store near our place. It's a jewelry box but the dividers were removable. I just cut out some pen trays from gopens.com and put it in the box and drawers. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Longines Hydroconquest 41mm auto & Geha 725

http://i.imgur.com/69To48ql.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A very nice thread indeed :thumbup: , and this is my first post ....

Sailor 1911 Large with the Submariner 14060M

post-118283-0-98926000-1417358669_thumb.jpg

post-118283-0-48568000-1417359697_thumb.jpg

Edited by Manburg

A very nice thread indeed :thumbup: , and this is my first post ....

Sailor 1911 Large with the Submariner 14060M

Manburg,

I've never been a fan of Rolexs- even though I have a Daytona (Zenith movement), but your avatar is fantastic!!!!!

The Red forever