• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Truffle Finder

• esterbex

• Ghost Plane

• Chris Chalmers

Taken by FPN member Dexter FOP especially for Chris!

fpn_1317733957__586eb978d3cc4a18gen.jpg

ETA: @Chris: I got to the computer at work! :clap1:

Edited by esterbex

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

Taken by FPN member Dexter FOP especially for Chris!

fpn_1317733957__586eb978d3cc4a18gen.jpg

ETA: @Chris: I got to the computer at work! :clap1:

Now I am in heaven.........or very near! Please tell me these are not the hands of a new owner!

Isn't it the most amazing pen??? :puddle: :cloud9: :bunny01: :drool: :clap1:

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

It is most lovely! :cloud9:

But I am unaware of its ownership status at this time....No Polish spoken here.

Henry?

~~Larry Brown

Thank you Dexter!!!! That photo is now my desktop wallpaper! Hope that is OK??? :notworthy1:

Make it count!!!

Just got back from Goldsmith's hall! [9.45pm]

I feel as though I have been talking all day today! It seemed as though almost everyone there wanted to ask me about my pens, which was very nice, but very tiring!

Anyway, it appears that one person has decided to order a commissioned piece from me, so it was indeed a very good day today.

There will be another late evening viewing at the show tomorrow, so I had better get to bed as soon as possible!

Now where are the dancing bunnies? :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Truffle Finder. :thumbup:

:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!

What did the woman call you? Oh, yeah....A Rock Star!

Enjoy the attention. Life is too short not to. You deserve it anyway! :notworthy1:

Edited by esterbex

~~Larry Brown

:bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :cloud9:

Good news Henry! ...........a Rock Star!!!! :meow:

edited to add some photos!!!

http://dxlab.ky1v.com/zzz/HS2011.13.jpg

http://dxlab.ky1v.com/zzz/HS2011.6.jpg

Edited by Chris Chalmers

Make it count!!!

Such decadent deliciousness....It's like drooling over Godiva truffles! :puddle: :puddle: :puddle:

~~Larry Brown

Are we back to the topic of a pen made of chocolate??? I will take a score please........any flavour - with or without nuts!!! :puddle: :eureka: :drool: :blink: :blush:

Make it count!!!

Sorry Chris,

My people have decided to discontinue the chocolate O/lay pens! That last hot spell killed the idea stone dead!

Today was really busy again up at Goldsmith's Hall, lots of intelligent questions were asked including some really good ones asked by some students about how I was able to transfer the design from the drawing to the sheet metal neatly. [i was so pleased that I was able to answer them, and show them how I do it!

I think that I have gained two customers today, both for silver overlay pens, so from here on I'm treating it as a good PR exercise, anything else will be a bonus.

Thankfully, this evening was the last late viewing, so I should be home tomorrow at a reasonable time. But of course it will be an early start on Saturday morning for the Portobello Road trip!

STYS,

Eye candy is a lot less fattening than the chocolate variety....fewer cavities, too! May we have some more, please? :)

~~Larry Brown

http://dxlab.ky1v.com/zzz/HS2011.13.jpg

There's that red hard rubber again... :wub:

Edited by reprieve

While we all have our own teeth...........get them into this lot of deliciousness :puddle: :puddle: :puddle:

http://dxlab.ky1v.com/zzz/HS2011.17.jpg

http://dxlab.ky1v.com/zzz/HS2011.5.jpg

http://dxlab.ky1v.com/zzz/HS2011.8.jpg

Maybe Henry can give descriptions of some of these..........or we can try guessing?? :eureka:

Edited by Chris Chalmers

Make it count!!!

Remembering the rabbit in Alice and Wonderland, I've got so much to do, and so little time I'm just about to rush out the door! So I'm afraid descriptions will have to wait for a while, Sorry about that!

I'm really looking forward to today's show, I'm expecting a celebrity guest, but I can't say anything until later, he may not turn up, but we'll see!

STY later!

Enjoy today Henry..............we can wait!!! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

I wonder who the Celebrity is.....................:notworthy1:????

Make it count!!!