• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Truffle Finder

• esterbex

• Ghost Plane

• Chris Chalmers

What! Two pens I do not have in my little collection of Simpole beauties!!!! :bunny01: :puddle:

Who mentioned the Orphan? Has she been claimed yet??? :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

For all you Simpole floozies out there.... :thumbup:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8360/8316911719_19011a6a41_b.jpg

thank you dear Neal! what a picture to drool over.... :puddle:

:puddle: :puddle:

Make it count!!!

For all you Simpole floozies out there.... :thumbup:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8360/8316911719_19011a6a41_b.jpg

Wow! Both the pens...and the photography. :thumbup:

The flat O/lays are now in the post to Neal, [i managed to part with them!] So with a bit of luck they should be with him tomorrow morning, so hopefully they will be appearing here shortly! :rolleyes:

I hope you like them!

Truffle Finder.

The design for the Clouds House pen looks fantastic! I hope this reply reaches the correct bit of the thread, as this is my first post here ...... can't wait to see it as it progresses.

The design for the Clouds House pen looks fantastic! I hope this reply reaches the correct bit of the thread, as this is my first post here ...... can't wait to see it as it progresses (the pen that is, not the post).

Edited by Witless113

Thank you for your comment about the Clouds House Pen.

And Welcome to this thread, I feel quite privileged that you posted on this one first! Don't tell me that you have read through the whole thing!

I hope that you have a sense of humour, most of the people on here do! [Verging on madness!]

Are you new to collecting, or do you just like writing with fountain pens?

Truffle Finder. :thumbup: :W2FPN:

Wow! Another first post....:bunny01:

Welcome, welcome, welcome! :clap1:

The more the merrier! :bunny01:

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

I resemble that remark......"verging on the edge of madness"......hehehehe! :roflmho:

Welcome to the best thread on FPN..... and be prepared to become obsessed and addicted!! :puddle:

Make it count!!!

Enough! This sketch is getting too silly!

And now for something completely different...

:P. Here we go..,

~~Larry Brown

Esterbex, thank you for your welcome message.

What, TF, do you not recognise my pseudonym? Look a little closer. Sorry to disappoint you but, although it was my first post on FPN (I'm a bit of a technophobe too), it's not the first time our paths have crossed .... and yes, I've enjoyed reading the posts, very amusing, wouldn't it be wonderful if each could appear handwritten?

A mystery! :bunny01:

We've encountered those before :roflmho:

~~Larry Brown

I am very pleased to be able to tell you that amonst my E-mails that had arrived during the night, was one from [until now] an unknown person, who had fairly recently 'discovered' my work, and having looked at the Web-site decided to order four of my pens, including the homeless/orphan pen! :rolleyes: :embarrassed_smile:

To say that my 'Flabber' was well and truly 'Ghasted' would have been an understatement! The Simpole fraternity are known for being blessed with particularly robust 'flabbers'!!! :blush:

I have E-mailed the gentleman, and he has telephoned me, and it does appear that he is a fairly 'new-comer' to the world of Pen Collecting.

But despite his 'newbie' status, it would seem that he wants me to keep him informed of new designs as and when they are available.

It just feels like today is going to be a very good day!

I feel so good, I could crush a grape!!! :rolleyes:

Truffle Finder. :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

PS. I might even mow the lawn!

rolleyes.gif Truffle....your post brought tears to my eyes.....Someone up there sure does love you quite a lot, I do believe. cloud9.gif

I commend this fellow on his exquisite taste and and praise Heaven for sending him your way..... clap1.gif clap1.gif clap1.gif

Let the grape-crushing commence....we'll add wine-making to the list of talents! bunny01.gif bunny01.gif bunny01.gif bunny01.gif bunny01.gif bunny01.gif

~~Larry Brown

1 cup of seedless grapes

1 cored apple

1 banana

1 scoop brown rice protein powder

1 1/2 cups coconut water

Whirl the whole thing in the blender until smooth.

Healthy smoothie meal! :puddle:

Wow GP! I'm thirsty and hungry at the same time after your post....puddle.gif

~~Larry Brown