Has Anyone Heard Of Henry Simpole?

GeorgeWP

No! Not more egg profundity! Not after the Bo-Boism in the Achilles thread about chicken and eggs appearing on the same side of the road at the same time! :yikes: :gaah: I shan't have a feather to fly with if y'all keep dangling Henry goodies in front of me! :bawl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Truffle Finder

• esterbex

• Ghost Plane

• Chris Chalmers

I shan't have a feather to fly with if y'all keep dangling Henry goodies in front of me! :bawl:

Who needs feathers when you have the Spirit to fly with! :bunny01:

I shan't have a feather to fly with if y'all keep dangling Henry goodies in front of me! :bawl:

Who needs feathers when you have the Spirit to fly with! :bunny01:

I think Reprieve put that very well............well, perfectly!!! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Now......who is next for take-off?:blink:

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

Think I was next in line, but pulled off on the taxiway to study my inks this morning. Simply could NOT decide on the color I wanted. :bonk:

;) :P :unsure: :mellow: :rolleyes: :embarrassed_smile: :ltcapd: :bunny01: This thread has just gone through the 29,000 views!!!!

Amazing!

Truffle Finder. :thumbup: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

Congratulations everyone!!!! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: That deserves seven bunny hops and five photos!!!!

Here are some hot off the press from London via the wonderful Fairy Queen!!! (that's not me, BTW!)

Beware................beyond here be Dragons!!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

http://dxlab.ky1v.com/zzz/DSC_0874.jpg

http://dxlab.ky1v.com/zzz/DSC_0881.jpg

http://dxlab.ky1v.com/zzz/DSC_0917.jpg

http://dxlab.ky1v.com/zzz/DSC_0931.jpg

http://dxlab.ky1v.com/zzz/DSC_0934.jpg

Make it count!!!

Such drooling will require a few buckets! :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle:

I guess we're past 29,000 now? :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

God is seldom early, never late, and always on time.

~~Larry Brown

29,055 I think.........and counting!

Drool should be saved for times when water is hard to get........or can you make ink from it???

Time for my meds I think........this topic has crossed a line somehow - sorry! :embarrassed_smile: :embarrassed_smile: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

:puddle: :puddle: :drool: :ltcapd: :yikes:

Make it count!!!

OMG OMG OMG! I love those Dragons! The photos reinforced my decision--the black Dragon may be even more stunning than the white (only because of the contrast--full attention is on the overlay rather than the Cassien--though it was difficult to decide!). I can't wait for Kevin and Jasmin to arrive! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

OMG OMG OMG! I love those Dragons! The photos reinforced my decision--the black Dragon may be even more stunning than the white (only because of the contrast--full attention is on the overlay rather than the Cassien--though it was difficult to decide!). I can't wait for Kevin and Jasmin to arrive! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01:

What a lovely anticipation.... :cloud9:

~~Larry Brown

What a lovely anticipation.... :cloud9:

and of course...............maybe............some time...............Reprieve could have the white one to keep Kevin company???? :yikes:

Make it count!!!

Twins! Like piano keys....ebony and ivory....sounds like the start of another Simpole clan.... ;)

~~Larry Brown

Ha ha ha! Twins! That is a very nice thought indeed, but I do not think my checkbook would appreciate the stress that would entail. I'll have to be (and am, perfectly) happy with just one Kevin. :)

I have to say that both are uniquely exquisite and I love them both! :wub:

But then, where Simpoles are concerned, I admit to loving them all....:embarrassed_smile:

~~Larry Brown

Awwww Sheesh!!!!

I spoke to Henry yesterday.............and then sent him some funds to spend in Columbus - or put in his retirement fund - and a package flies from London soon........... watch this space!!! :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: :bunny01: One happy bunny doing the Dance of the seven pens here!!! :roflmho:

Make it count!!!

Congrats, Chris! Which nib did you end up choosing?

I hope my pens will be on their way soon, too. Hooray! :)

We talked and talked............about this and that...........sealing wax and sailing ships - sorry! I digress......... I have italics in all three sizes - and have left the choice to Henry.....maybe just a plain fine nib - or IM or IB. I won't know until I get it here in my waiting hands!!! A button filler - not a pen that can become an ED........... I have to ink up Agatha C. to keep this one company - what do you think? Now a name................... I think feminine, but not Suzi, I have a daughter with that name - not Sarah because that is Kate's second name - help me out here please :notworthy1: !

Make it count!!!