Update on Status

Admin

Wow! I had no idea this was coming--but it looks good! The elves have been working mighty hard here behind the scenes.

Much Love--Virginia

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chthulhu

• Sailor Kenshin

• ArchiMark

• penspouse

I notice that our Locations and other extra stuff are no longer being displayed to the left of our posts; just the basics.

I also noticed that. Sure hope that returns. I like seeing where ppl are from at a glance. Thanks!

:happycloud9:

Cathy L. Carter

Live. Love. Write.

-Seeing other members and their replys to others in my reply mails

-Seeing deleted mail that I never deleted to begin with

-Not seeing all of my saved messages

"Celebrating Eight Years of Retail Writing Excellence"

"When, in the course of writing events, in becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal"

Federalist Pens and Paper (Online Pen Store)

facelogobooks.png.7b61776c10ce24852b00693f4005dc72.png

Use Forum Code "FPN" at Checkout to Receive an Additional 5% Discount!

Sorry for being harsh but the minute the PM issue was identified, the system should have been taken offline until it was fixed.

<span style='font-family: Georgia'><span style='font-size: 14px;'><strong class='bbc'> Stephanie "Biffybeans" Smith</strong></span><p><a href='http://www.biffybeans.com/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Blog: Spiritual Evolution of the Bean</a><p><a href='http://www.etsy.com/shop/biffybeans?ref=si_shop' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>Purchase Stephanie "Biffybeans" Smith's Original Art on Etsy</a>

All of my PM's are back again!http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn151/FascinationStation/Smileys/goody.gif

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn151/FascinationStation/Smileys/great_job_glitter.gifhttp://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn151/FascinationStation/Smileys/clapgirl.gif

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn151/FascinationStation/Smileys/thankyou7.gifhttp://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn151/FascinationStation/Smileys/girl_flower.gif

She who laughs, lasts 61106869_10219479460406206_6753598647167

Fixedintime, Ann took it offline until something is put right. If I remember her post correctly, things were showing up in HTML instead of what they ought to be.

If I don't have this right, I hope someone will post what she wrote.

Edited by Gran

May you have pens you enjoy, with plenty of paper and ink. :)

Please use only my FPN name "Gran" in your posts. Thanks very much!

Getting used to the new format. Thanks for all the hard work. Just one thought...

I really miss having links within posts open up in a separate tab/window. I like being able to open them and leave them open while continuing to peruse FPN.

Soli Deo Gloria

Shameless plug - Some of my amateur photography.

Getting used to the new format. Thanks for all the hard work. Just one thought...

I really miss having links within posts open up in a separate tab/window. I like being able to open them and leave them open while continuing to peruse FPN.

Right click and open in a new tab.

My Website

Thanks, but I have a Mac and a wireless mouse. When I right click, it goes to my address book. I can't figure out how to change it.

Soli Deo Gloria

Thanks, but I have a Mac and a wireless mouse. When I right click, it goes to my address book. I can't figure out how to change it.

On a Mac, Command-Click will open a link in a new tab.

David

Sorry for being harsh but the minute the PM issue was identified, the system should have been taken offline until it was fixed.

I don't think that's being harsh. It's a reasonable point.

I keep coming back to my Esterbrooks.

"Things will be great when you're downtown."---Petula Clark

"I'll never fall in love again."---Dionne Warwick

"Why, oh tell me, why do people break up, oh then turn around and make up?

I just came to see, you'd never do that to me, would you baby?"---Tina Turner

Thank you!!!!!! :D

Soli Deo Gloria

Hi Folks! As usual, I hit the button without checking it through...........and was having one of those days anyway!

What I want to say now is that I'm finding my way around - and can even find my posts and topics - and will get used to the new format.

Life is too short not to stay with FPN...........I enjoy it too much!

I still don't know how to find my PMs, but will get the hang of it eventually!

Thanks!:unsure:

edited to say I found my messages - all there as far as I can tell!:blush:

Edited by Chris Chalmers

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

Sure, but the point -- if I may jump in here -- is that it was nice not to have to right-click. Links used to open in a new tab, automatically. I vote to restore that feature.

Also, I miss the "My Assistant" feature. Is that hiding anywhere?

Edited by Viseguy

Viseguy

Guest GirishLaikhra

Please do let us know if you find an error or that something is missing.

Missing: Ability to find a member's latest posts as formerly in the list of ten latest. I can't find the posts I made a couple of hours ago.

Not working: photo attachments.

"Bug:" My list of interests appeared under my avatar (in the posts I can't find).

EDIT: The list of interests is showing on this post as an example. Not appropriate to have this list appear.

hello guys i am new here dear i read your comment i learn alot of things from your comment it's great dear thanx for this information.

great information for this post, thanks for sharing it.

------

Girish

------

house cleaning service

I have a number of photos that need deleting from the attachments system - I cannot find the attachments manager now! Probably being a Luddite as usual when it comes to computers.

Iechyd da pob Cymro

I'm interested to see what the "Calendar" will be doing. Pen show calendar? Can we add local pen club events?That would be cool.

Or more of a personal calendar? I'll be staying tuned!

(When I click on "Calendar" now, all that happens is a listing of the forums, so I'm assuming it's just not up & running yet)

Much Love--Virginia

I have a number of photos that need deleting from the attachments system - I cannot find the attachments manager now! Probably being a Luddite as usual when it comes to computers.

Click on your screen name at the upper right of the screen, click on "My Settings" on the drop-down menu, click on "Manage Attachments" in the box on the left of the new screen.