Which MB Boutiques have you visited?

Blade Runner

Bond Steet, London, UK (As well as in Harrods- nice, Selfridges - sucks)

Rome, Italy

Kiev, Ukraine

New York (US)

Dubai, UAE

I only put the flag ships. I do not mention a nice boutique (a lot of limited editions!!!) in Milan airoport, or other even simplier boutiques.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blade Runner

• niksch

• Sandy1

• mongrelnomad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just came back from New Zealand today. The Auckland boutique is nice. They still got quite many bottles/cartidges of racing green and both 2007 & 2008 Xmas scented inks!

I picked up 3 bottles of each and I was praying they don't leak inside my luggage! Lucky they didn't! :D

Best regards, Kai

Montblanc 13x, #20/25/30/40, 244/6 Green Marbled, 322 Azure Blue, 234 1/2 G/PL, 256, 220, 34.

Montblanc 144G Grey, 146G Green Striated, 146 Silver Barley, 149 (50s-00s).

Montblanc WE Christie, Imperial Dragon, Wilde, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Proust, Schiller, Verne, Mann, Twain. PoA Prince Regent, Morgan...

Visconti Pontevecchio LE, Metropolitan Gordian Knot, Ripples. Omas Paragon Royale Blue HT, Extra Lucens Black LE. Pilot Silvern. Pelikan 620 Shanghai, 800 Blue o Blue.

Mana Loa Mall in Honolulu.

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Impressive how many shops some of you have visited. As it was along my path, I went to Paris one, twice. For some reason I was well dressed the second time, and did not look like a student. They welcomed of me in a totally different manner.

I have travelled to Kazakhstan, and I must say that Almaty is a quite rich city (in terms of money, contrarily to the rest of the "-stans"), and I am not surprised Montblanc has a shop there.

Pens I use very often: Lamy Accent ("EF": fine), Lamy Accent ("1.1": medium italic), Pilot Custom ("FA": extra-fine flexible).

Hi,

Mexico:

2 in Monterrey, 1 in Cancún (very nice store), 5 in Mexico City including the Mazaryk store, there they have many 75 LE. This is my regular store.

Mexico City Airport, Monterrey Airport.

USA:

Puerto Rico

San Francisco

Brazil:

The only store in Rio de Janeiro, very close to a delicious restaurant Porcao!

Airports: Guatemala, Panama, El Salvador, and Los Angeles.

Which have you visited? Anyone been to either of the two in Kazakhstan?

Visited the MB Boutique in Westchester Mall a couple of days ago. Wearing chinos and a t-shirt. The staff there were really nice. Brought out several pens for me to examine and had a case of 145s with different nibs loaded up for me to try. Then they asked what I was carrying and tried it out themselves (Lamy 2000) and we talked pens in general for a short while. Very nice experience, certainly no hint of a brushoff.

M

Wherever you go, there you are.

Hi,

Mexico:

2 in Monterrey, 1 in Cancún (very nice store), 5 in Mexico City including the Mazaryk store, there they have many 75 LE. This is my regular store.

Mexico City Airport, Monterrey Airport.

USA:

Puerto Rico

San Francisco

Brazil:

The only store in Rio de Janeiro, very close to a delicious restaurant Porcao!

Airports: Guatemala, Panama, El Salvador, and Los Angeles.

Gosh, I was recently in Cancun, Guatemala, and PR and missed the shops! Maybe next time. Thanks for pointing these out.

Boca Raton, FL

Tampa, FL

I've been to several in the US -

New York City, New York

Short Hills, New Jersey

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Just Costa Mesa, CA. They were very friendly; a great experience!

-Michael

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so." - Douglas Adams

Boca Raton, FL

Tampa, FL

I've been to several in the US -

New York City, New York

Short Hills, New Jersey

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Isn't there a Levengers in Boca Raton?

Ones that I can think of at the moment:

Boston

San Diego

Orlando

Detroit

Palm Beach Gardens

Boca Raton

Vienna (Wein)

Sydney

Walked right past without going in:

Zermatt

Hannover

Bill

Isn't there a Levengers in Boca Raton?

Yes, it's in the same mall as the MB boutique. Both stores were friendly and pleasant places when my wife and I visited. They used to have a store at their corporate headquarters in Delray Beach.

I used to stop in the boutique in the Mall at Millenia in Orlando but only because the now-gone St. Hubert's pen store was there also. :crybaby:

Bill

the paris MB Boutique.

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

The one in Toronto. Hope to visit a flagship some day.

How was the one in TO? I'm thinking on visiting my brother this fall who lives in Toronto to watch the Maple Leafs play and go to the MB Boutique. Two things I've always wanted to do.

NORTHERN LIGHTS PENS

I've never been to one either. I just looked it up and it turns out there are 2 MB boutiques in Sydney I knew nothing about.

Yuki

http://i54.tinypic.com/16jj9fb.jpg

Follow me on twitter! @crypticjunky

~And the words, they're everything and nothing. I want to search for her in the offhand remarks.~

Sad to say I have visited none, dont get out much, and theres none local. I think my closest is in Manchester, must make the effort.

And how can this be, because he is the Kwisatz Haderach.

The Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida has a beautiful Mont Blanc store that I visited for the first time today. I had bought 2 unknown MB pens which Michael Falcon identified as "Generation" pens. He showed me the correct converters to use and showed me the improvements to the converters compared to the one on my 1970's Noblesse. (Which still works fine after 40 years!) Of course, I looked at many of the beautiful pens and made a mental wish list for Christmas. I got to hold many of the pens I've seen mentioned on this forum. Michael said that their shop also repairs pens IN HOUSE so your pen won't be sent away for repairs. Beautiful shop and wonderful service.