Fellowship pen

Doug C

Ok, where's Kevin? Do you think he knows that at this very moment tens of millions of people await his word? :gaah:

I am stuck at work!!!! and a rough day too :bonk: . Oh, dear God, help me through this day :notworthy1: ... so I may go home and play with those 30 pens! :embarrassed_smile:

Kevin

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• winedoc

• playpen

• Chris Chalmers

• Doug C

... so I may go home and play with those 30 pens! :embarrassed_smile:

Kevin

That is, they have arrived? Should we thank mrs Cheng for receiving the pens, or are you having them delivered at work? My wife once mentioned a package had arrived only by the time we were almost asleep as a kind of afterthought.... Ruud (with well-defined interest in this case)

unfortunately I have to pick them up after work. My wife does not understand this "Pen thing". Once she gave me a hard time, I asked her what she rather have? Me, fooling around with pens... or with other women. LOL. She gave me a dirty look (not the kind I like, mind you), and left me along ever since. LOL.

Patience.... it's a virtue my friend... so they said.

Kevin

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

Kevin, have we mentioned that we are the virtueless pen group? :roflmho:

Ha, ha. whoever said that is obviously NOT an pen addict, erhh, I mean pen enthusiast. LOL.

Kevin

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

Ok, where's Kevin? Do you think he knows that at this very moment tens of millions of people await his word? :gaah:

I am stuck at work!!!! and a rough day too :bonk: . Oh, dear God, help me through this day :notworthy1: ... so I may go home and play with those 30 pens! :embarrassed_smile:

The pain doc. In pain.

How ironic. :)

Deirdre

deirdre.net

"Heck we fed a thousand dollar pen to a chicken because we could." -- FarmBoy, about Pen Posse

The pain doc. In pain.

How ironic. :)

Deirdre

I know, sadistic and at time thankless job. See ya Sat.

kev

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

I know, sadistic and at time thankless job. See ya Sat.

See you then -- and the pens!

deirdre.net

"Heck we fed a thousand dollar pen to a chicken because we could." -- FarmBoy, about Pen Posse

So am I to understand You all get your pens tomorrow. So cool.

Your group meetings must be so much fun.

www.stevelightart.com

I am okay waiting, but, dang!, it sure feels like Christmas!

Hey, doc, have a couple glasses of wine and chill out before taking on those pens! Your health and well being come before the pens. We'll get the pens soon enough.

I am okay waiting, but, dang!, it sure feels like Christmas!

Hey, doc, have a couple glasses of wine and chill out before taking on those pens! Your health and well being come before the pens. We'll get the pens soon enough.

IGNORE Frank. I want you clean, well rested and sober when you sort them out.

I don't want a double broad nib.................. :headsmack:

the Danitrio Fellowship

I'm just sitting here........all alone in Tasmania - no sun shining - no news of new Fellowship pen flying - am I blue???

Boo-hoo!!! No, I'm not blue - not yet!

Do I read that some pens will be handed over at the DC show - or have I got it all wrong again????

Waiting is such a sweet thing....... :cloud9: .....but Kevin!!!!!! I'm on a diet!!!! :crybaby:

Seriously though.............whenever it can be done, it will be done - of that we all can be sure.

Poor Kevin.............poor Mrs Kevin!

They say be careful what you wish for folks - and we all wished for pens - mine with a flexy B stub please!!!

:drool: :bunny01: :puddle:

edited for spelling bvloopers

Edited by Chris Chalmers

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

I'm just sitting here........all alone in Tasmania - no sun shining - no news of new Fellowship pen flying - am I blue???

Boo-hoo!!! No, I'm not blue - not yet!

Do I read that some pens will be handed over at the DC show - or have I got it all wrong again????

Waiting is such a sweet thing....... :cloud9: .....but Kevin!!!!!! I'm on a diet!!!! :crybaby:

Seriously though.............whenever it can be done, it will be done - of that we all can be sure.

Poor Kevin.............poor Mrs Kevin!

They say be careful what you wish for folks - and we all wished for pens - mine with a flexy B stub please!!!

:drool: :bunny01: :puddle:

edited for spelling bvloopers

Not to rub it in but some pens are being handed out this weekend. :cloud9: :bunny01:

2020 San Francisco Pen Show
August 28-30th, 2020
Pullman Hotel San Francisco Bay
223 Twin Dolphin Drive
Redwood City Ca, 94065

Hey..........rub it in! If mine is the last to land in any new owners hands it will be the newest pen!!! Now that is reverse psychology.........even for me!!! :ltcapd: :headsmack: :bunny01: :blush: :bonk:

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

Notice how quiet Kevin is being?

He is either deep in thought on how to phrase the awful news that they will be delayed, or deep in his basement, checking lists (twice) and packing..............

Wonder which one it is?

Kevin, make mine first...............

the Danitrio Fellowship

This is excitement on a global scale, and you are the ground zero of it all, Kevin.

Seriously, I am really glad you took a vacation in Europe with your family and ignored all the whiny pen addicts here, and i am disappointed that you have had to return to a bad workplace scenario.

Will PM my address. Silly me! Haven't done that yet. What did I think i was buying? A homing pigeon?

A thousand thanks from me.

Please join me for the "Opening Ceremony"... Tada!!!!

Got this box clearly marked Express Mail and Post office did not fail me this time. Quickly cut the box open... OK, Ok, I am no surgeon, but hey, get the job done. ha.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/winedoc/Maki-e/IMG_4751.jpg

First thing I saw is the bill.... On mine, I almost fanited... I mean, do the math....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/winedoc/Maki-e/IMG_4752.jpg

Then comes in groups of 10.... clearly with nib grade marked on protective sleeves

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/winedoc/Maki-e/IMG_4753.jpg

Quickly took it out... yup, the same high quality work that we expect from Kosetsu san

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/winedoc/Maki-e/IMG_4754.jpg

Chocolate mixed with hint of purple...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/winedoc/Maki-e/IMG_4755.jpg

This time the clam is included at no extra charge...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/winedoc/Maki-e/IMG_4756.jpg

OK, now comes the hard task of getting these boxes, with papers, accesories... and beg my poor wife to take these to the post office over the next few days. So, there you have it, some quick and dirty shots... I got my dinner, had a glass of wine (not drunk)... a very difficult work day is behind me now... Played with the kids a bit... Now I am going to work.... and I must beg for your forgivness if some other Fellowship members got pens before you.... I will ship them out as quickly as I can after checking each pen. Thank God weekend is just around the corner and I'll have more time to get these babies packed up go to their new homes.

Best,

Kevin

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens