What ink(s) are you waiting for in the mail?

dizzypen

Noodler's Waterproof Aquamarine Blue and Waterman Red from Swisher Pens.

I love the smell of fountain pen ink in the morning.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A Smug Dill

• inkstainedruth

• PithyProlix

• mizgeorge

Noodler's Kiowa Pecan and Squee-something that I can never remember. ;)

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/148/mikesignh6.gif

"A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral." –Antoine de Saint Exupéry

Sailor Evergreen and Drizzle. I think they're a seasonal release, but the inkwell in the bottle and the recent inclination for green and/or deep purples got to me.

- Evan

MB Royal Blue, and MB Violet. and J. Herbin Perle Noire

The difference between the almost right word & the right word is really a large matter--it's the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning.

- Mark Twain in a Letter to George Bainton, 10/15/1888

Noodlers Manhatten Blue and Schaeffer Black

A Proud 14 Year Old Fountain Pen User!

What I want:[/color]

Aurora Talentum

Pilot Custom 823 Amber Bought on 4.1.10

Lamy 2000

Omas Paragon

Sailor Realo

Currently I am waiting for

Diamine's Acrylic based Black india ink 30mL bottle

Scarlet

Delamere Green

Orange

Amazing Amethyst

Majestic Blue

Turquoise

Kelly Green

Mediterranean Blue

Sherwood Forest (all these are 30mL bottles)

Steel Blue 80mL bottle

Noodler's Bad Blue Heron x 2

Noodler's Aircorps BB

Platinum Carbon Ink

Private Reserve Blue Suede

Sailor Kiwaguro

Sailor Red-Brown

Sailor Brown

All are new to me except the Aircorps, Sailor and Platinum Carbon inks. It will be very fun when these all come!

Edited: I forgot two bottles of ink! Not hard considering these huge orders I put in.

Edited by inkcoffee

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8703/letterminizk9.png

Pilot Iroshizuku Syo-ro, Fuyu-syogun, & Tsuki-yo. I missed a parcel today, so I'm hoping they're waiting for me at the post office tomorrow!

Ryan.

Two from Diamine in the UK: Prussian Blue and Imperial Purple

FPN Dumas Tulipe Noire

Private Reserve Tanzanite and Noodler's Purple Wampum from Swisher pens

Iroshizuku Yama-budo which unfortunately is stuck in customs so I will have to pick it up

and from Diamine the following inks are coming (luckily they cant get stuck in customs as am in the EU!):

Sherwood Forest

Blaze Orange

Ruby

Washable Blue

Rustic Brown

Havasu Turquoise

Grey

Calligraphy Silver

But I think I need to place a second order!

Wish list: Aurora Optima

Current inked Pens: Pilot Decimo - Noodlers BBH, MB Mozart - MB Lavender

Pelikan M150 - Noodlers Kung te Cheng

Today I am waiting for:

Rohrer & Klingler Magenta

Diamine Teal

J Herbin Gris Nuage

Montblanc Smaragd Green (vintage ink)

De Atramentis Sented Christmas ink

and a large batch of 24 bottles of vintage Sheaffer calligraffic ink

Ruud

Filling a fountain pen is much more fun than changing a printer cartridge

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png

Forgot to mention that I'm also waiting for a bottle of PR Midnight Blues that I received as a trade for something else. :)

Equal Opportunity Ink and Fountain Pen User.

My blog: The Dizzy Pen

Just received my FPN exclusive Noodler's Galileo Manuscript Brown and Van Gogh Starry Night Blue. They both look great. Love the packaging.

In order to appreciate the sweet, you must truly taste the bitter....

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

My previous post to this thread is from July, back on page 2, where I said My first bottle of Diamine (I got Majestic Blue).

I am enjoying this ink so much, that I am currently awaiting the arrival of four more bottles, along with 110 ml bottles of PR Spearmint, Fiesta Red, and D.C. Supershow Blue.

Caligula is keeping me well-supplied!

I have three bottles of Diamine (my first Diamines) on the way with a pack of cartridges they threw in for free: Rustic Brown, Amaranth and Umber. I'm finally branching away from blues and blacks. Can't wait for these to arrive!

• 1 month later...

R&K Sepia and JH Cacao du Bresil on the way

OK, so I wasn't supposed to get anymore inks, but the R&K was a trade. And, I can't be blamed for the JH it's Brian Goulet's fault. He got some Lavender G. Lalo in and I just took the opportunity to slip a bottle of ink into the purchase I mean if I was going to pay the shipping anyway I might as well take advantage of it right?!

Yeh I know... :headsmack:

Equal Opportunity Ink and Fountain Pen User.

My blog: The Dizzy Pen

A bottle of Noodler's Ottoman Rose should be arriving tomorrow. Next up will be J. Herbin Poussiere de Lune, Orange indien and cafe des iles.

read, write, grade essays, repeat

OK, so I wasn't supposed to get anymore inks,

Yeh I know... :headsmack:

Don't feel bad - I fell off too! Esp. since someone wrote to me in Amazing Amethyst - so I had to get a bottle! I didn't see the reviews on the Midnight or I would have ordered it too. :crybaby:

Ken McDaniel

<")}}}>><(