I Have the Fellowship Prototype Pens!

winedoc

YESSSS!!!! So when is delivery?? :)

Man, you just have to ask a practical question, don't ya? :headsmack:

As soon as Memorial day is over, The first 50 pens will be in production. So, mid to late July would be my guess. I'll find out for sure though.

kevin

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• winedoc

• Jopen

• jlepens

• FrankB

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Kevin,

I like the first and original design better.

Any news on the new EEF FLEXY nibs?

Any chance of us seeing a writing sample?

Ernest

Hi Ernest,

As soon as I can get my hands on one, I'll post some samples.

Best,

Kevin

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

As soon as Memorial day is over, The first 50 pens will be in production. So, mid to late July would be my guess. I'll find out for sure though.

kevin

hahaha I have been up all night just waiting for your answer :)

Flexi medium for me please!

I too prefer the first design... have a great weekend.

Long Live the Scuderia

kevin

hahaha I have been up all night just waiting for your answer :)

Flexi medium for me please!

I too prefer the first design... have a great weekend.

Yup got you down for one, now go to bed :roflmho: . Have a nice dream!

Kevin

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

kevin

This would be spectacular, and earlier than I'd dared hope. Now the real anticipation will kick in. Please tell the Danitrio Boss and The Artist that they have exceeded beyond measure in vision, excellence, and friendship.

Delivery to you by the 14th, delivery to me on the 21st, oh yeah...

Scribere est agere.

To write is to act.

Danitrio Fellowship

Kevin,

Any chance you can post some additional pictures of pen #2 such that the more talented among us can put together a 360 degree collage as they did for pen #1.

Thanks

I'm sorry if I've missed this information somewhere in another thread, but what size is this pen please?

Many thanks

~Callida

Kevin,

Any chance you can post some additional pictures of pen #2 such that the more talented among us can put together a 360 degree collage as they did for pen #1.

Thanks

I'll take some photos of it and post here tomorrow. Thanks

Kevin

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

Look forward to that Kevin! Thanks again!

Each day is the start of the rest of your life!

Make it count!!!

OK Gang, please check this thread to make sure I have all your data correct. You are "bolded" if you have committed to the Fellowship Pen. Unless otherwise indicated, you have the original design. If you see your name in BOLD, but did not see a nib choice, that means you have not yet decided.... or I screwed up. So, please check and let me know if I have made a mistake as I am sure there are mistakes. Thanks.

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/in...t=0#entry990127

Kevin

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

If I read the list correctly, it seems the original design was a unanimous choice. I hope the prototype artist was not disappointed.

If I read the list correctly, it seems the original design was a unanimous choice. I hope the prototype artist was not disappointed.

He'll be glad to know that his pen was the first one sold, though. :)

Ah, that fresh ink on paper look!

Yup, the original design is the unanimous winner! The artist will not be disappointed, since he is the one came out with original design anyway. He just thought to give us another choice just in case. I mean, can you feel his enthusiasm :thumbup:

Kevin

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

Yup, the original design is the unanimous winner! The artist will not be disappointed, since he is the one came out with original design anyway. He just thought to give us another choice just in case. I mean, can you feel his enthusiasm :thumbup:

Kevin

I had to go back to another thread to find the artist's name, but please ask them to convey to Kosetsu san our collective appreciation for his wonderful interpretation and work. It is remarkable.

On that note, where could we send a hand written note of thanks (written with our new pens, of course)?

Scribere est agere.

To write is to act.

Danitrio Fellowship

Kevin

I had to go back to another thread to find the artist's name, but please ask them to convey to Kosetsu san our collective appreciation for his wonderful interpretation and work. It is remarkable.

On that note, where could we send a hand written note of thanks (written with our new pens, of course)?

Hi Kimy,

I am sure the artist would appreciate kind words from fellow members. Any written notes, cards, etc can be sent to Danitrio directly or to me and I'll be more than happy to collect these and forward them as a batch. Thanks.

Kevin Cheng

936B 7th Street

PMB 307

Novato, CA 94945

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

Since many folks asked for size comparison pictures again, so here they are with a few well known pens.

Capped, the fellowship pen is the second from left (raw ebonite shown here)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/winedoc/Sales2/IMG_4183.jpg

Uncapped, second from bottom

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/winedoc/Sales2/IMG_4185.jpg

Kevin

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens

OK Gang, please check this thread to make sure I have all your data correct. You are "bolded" if you have committed to the Fellowship Pen. Unless otherwise indicated, you have the original design. If you see your name in BOLD, but did not see a nib choice, that means you have not yet decided.... or I screwed up. So, please check and let me know if I have made a mistake as I am sure there are mistakes. Thanks.

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/in...t=0#entry990127

Kevin

Kevin, my name is bolded but shouldn't be since I, uh, decided to order two different pens from you instead. :D

Kevin, my name is bolded but shouldn't be since I, uh, decided to order two different pens from you instead. :D

Sorry, i think my problem is trying to match the handles with the names and the emails is where the mistakes are made, my apology... and yes, indeed you did bought two different pens instead. :thumbup: Thanks again.

Best,

Kevin

To Cross The Rubicon

Internet Pens