Ratnam Fountain pens for sale!

rajaratnam

Hello All,

If anyone is interested in buying Ratnam pens, please check the link http://pensnetwork.com/store/

for any queries please feel free to leave a message or you can mail to admin@pensnetwork.com

http://pensnetwork.com/ratnam.jpg

RATNAM SUPREME

Made with high quality ebonite and fitted with highly durable steel nib, the Ratnam Supreme is truly a delight to write with!

Length: 6 Inches

Barrel Thickness: 0.625 Inches

colors: Black, Mottled Brown and Mottled green

http://pensnetwork.com/ratnamsupreme.jpg

RATNAM 302

This is the immensely popular model of the Ratnam Pens range. This pen model is available both in open nib and and hooded nib versions. Made with high quality ebonite material, the pen instantly feels warm in one's hands and its smooth and durable performance beats any other pen in its price range.

Length: 5.75 Inches

Barrel Thickness: 0.56 Inches

colors: Mottled Brown and Mottled Brick Brown

http://pensnetwork.com/ratnam302.jpg

RATNAM 32

The size of this pen can probably be classified as belonging to the 'school pen' range. This pen is a faultless performer making it an ideal 'daily use' pen. Made with high quality ebonite material, its smooth performance will make you instantly fall in love with this pen.

Length: 5.5 Inches

Barrel Thickness: 0.5 Inches

colors: Black and Mottled green

http://pensnetwork.com/ratnam32.jpg

RATNAM 21

The Ratnam 21 available as a hooded nib only. The available colours are Mottled Green and Mottled Brown.

Length: 5.5 Inches

Barrel Thickness: 0.5 Inches

colors: Black and Mottled green

http://pensnetwork.com/ratnam21.jpg

RATNAM 15

This is the ideal pen from the Ratnam Pens range for those who prefer smaller and thinner pens for daily use. The reasons for liking this pen are many but if you are the kind of person who prefers thinner make fountain pens, the Ratnam 15 is just for you!

Length: 5.25 Inches

Barrel Thickness: 0.44 Inches

Colors: Mottled Brown

http://pensnetwork.com/ratnam15.jpg

RATNAM 12

This is another version of the thin pens from the Ratnam Pens range for those who prefer smaller and thinner pens for daily use. The reasons for liking this pen are many but if you are the kind of person who prefers thinner make fountain pens, the Ratnam 12 is just for you!

Length: 5.00 Inches

Barrel Thickness: 0.44 Inches

Colors: Mottled Green and Mottled Brown

http://pensnetwork.com/ratnam12.jpg

RATNAM SS (SUPERSMALL)

The Ratnam Super Small (SS) is probably more of a 'gimmick pen' but is certainly not limited to that when it comes to practical usage. An extremely smooth writer which measures just 3.5 Inches in length, this mini sized pen is sure to make a couple of heads turn as you take this pen out in public to pen down a few lines....!

Length: 3.5 Inches

Barrel Thickness: 0.34 Inches

Colors: Mottled Green and Mottled Brown

http://pensnetwork.com/ratnamss.jpg

Thanks

Raj

Edited by rajaratnam

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rajaratnam

• peterman

• slied013

• DovR

Dear Raj,

What type fillers are these?

Many thanks,

Solomon

WTB: Unusual and prototype Sheaffer Connaisseurs, Grande Connaisseurs and Parker Premiers.

I find the 21 very interesting, but as I have never owned an India made pen I am a bit apprehensive as to how it will write....

I would assume that the nib will write on the fine/xfine side which is no problem... but smoothness and wetness are...

Please advise...

Hi Raj,

Glad to know that Ratnams are now available online. As you are a new member here, can you tell us a little more about yourself, where you are located in India etc?

Thanks,

Hari

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Very cool pens! The super small has just been added to my Christmas wishlist.

I like skinny Pens.

no more pens for me (she says she says)

unless of course I see a Silver Stripe Pilot Capless come up for sale.

then all resolutions are out the window!

=

The 302 in the composite photograph at the top is different from the enlarged photo shown below it. Which model would I receive if I ordered the 302? The 302 in the composite photo, with the rounded ends is a much more attractive pen, in my opinion.

Hi Raj,

Glad to know that Ratnams are now available online. As you are a new member here, can you tell us a little more about yourself, where you are located in India etc?

Thanks,

Hari

Dear Hari,

I am located at Vizag (Coastal Andhra), INDIA

Regards

Raj

The 302 in the composite photograph at the top is different from the enlarged photo shown below it. Which model would I receive if I ordered the 302? The 302 in the composite photo, with the rounded ends is a much more attractive pen, in my opinion.

You can get any of the two 302 models you like, but for the 302 model in the composite it takes another two more days for shipping.

Thanks

Raj

Dear Hari,

I am located at Vizag (Coastal Andhra), INDIA

Regards

Raj

Thanks for the information. Is the Supreme steel nib a regular production version?, somehow whenever I have asked for one directly from the manufacturer, they have always refused to supply the same with a steel nib. Also the Supreme on your website has two thin cap bands whereas in this post it is with a wide cap band, so which is the version actually in stock? Do you have all models in stock or are they procured after reception of order?

Regards,

Hari

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

Thanks for the information. Is the Supreme steel nib a regular production version?, somehow whenever I have asked for one directly from the manufacturer, they have always refused to supply the same with a steel nib. Also the Supreme on your website has two thin cap bands whereas in this post it is with a wide cap band, so which is the version actually in stock? Do you have all models in stock or are they procured after reception of order?

Regards,

Hari

Yes!!! Supreme steel nib is a regular production version

Actually the single band one is the old version, we have both versions in stock

We have all the models in stock except 42 which only comes with 14ct gold nib in three different sizes.

Thanks & regards

Raj

Regards,

Hari

Yes!!! Supreme steel nib is a regular production version

Actually the single band one is the old version, we have both versions in stock

We have all the models in stock except 42 which only comes with 14ct gold nib in three different sizes.

Thanks & regards

Raj

I have a Ratnam Supreme bought directly from the manufacturer and I love its performance!! It is very smooth and has just the wetness I love on my fountain pens!!

I wanted a Ratnam Supreme Steel nib version for a long time (as the gold nib version was out of my reach) but the manufacturer didn't offer a steell nib version of the Supreme for sale until recently... Finally, I am the proud owner of a Ratnam Supreme...!

Regards,

Satish

I have a Ratnam Supreme bought directly from the manufacturer and I love its performance!! It is very smooth and has just the wetness I love on my fountain pens!!

I wanted a Ratnam Supreme Steel nib version for a long time (as the gold nib version was out of my reach) but the manufacturer didn't offer a steell nib version of the Supreme for sale until recently... Finally, I am the proud owner of a Ratnam Supreme...!

Regards,

Satish

Dear Satish,

Thanks for your message.

I think you'll be amazed if you see 302 hooded nib pen with round cap. you can visit http://pensnetwork.com/store/ for the images.

And i think you remember me, you have bought 32 green from me before in activeboard forum

Thanks

Raj

Regards,

Satish

Dear Satish,

Thanks for your message.

I think you'll be amazed if you see 302 hooded nib pen with round cap. you can visit http://pensnetwork.com/store/ for the images.

And i think you remember me, you have bought 32 green from me before in activeboard forum

Thanks

Raj

Oh...! Raj... from Active Board!! Yes.. I do remember you. I bought my first ever Ratnam from you.... What a nice way to meet you again!! I am glad that you have launched a full fledged website retailing Ratnam pens...

These brilliant pens deserve to be available to everybody worldwide!!

Congratulations on your venture!! :thumbup:

btw, I have been to your website and it is very nice looking.... very nice to know that you are stocking all models of Ratnam pens.....!!

Regards,

Satish

Hello Raj,

I am the proud owner of a Ratnam Supreme...! :thumbup: ( one of my friend gifted me long back )

Now i want to have a 302 hooded nib with round cap and in tiger white color, do you have in stock????

Please let me know i want to have it before 22nd of this month. :rolleyes:

Regards

Somesh

Hello Raj,

I am the proud owner of a Ratnam Supreme...! :thumbup: ( one of my friend gifted me long back )

Now i want to have a 302 hooded nib with round cap and in tiger white color, do you have in stock????

Please let me know i want to have it before 22nd of this month. :rolleyes:

Regards

Somesh

Dear Somesh

the model you asked for is ready for shipping

please check http://pensnetwork.com/store and place your order there

Please let me know if you have any queries

Thanks & regards

raj

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files