Mont Blanc Seasons Greetings 2007

declanh

Having placed an order for the 2006 edition (Brown and cinnamon scented). Mont Blanc sent me this instead. I'm still hoping they are going to send me what I ordered but there does seem to be some issues around finding it :-(

Anyway, I dont have to return this so here is a review of what I was sent.

http://www.hisdancingleg.com/fp/mb_sg.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• declanh

• Edgar Allan Bo

• FrankB

• Chupacabras

Declanh, thanks for another great review. Interesting color. I really like the shading of this ink. I'm still searching for my red for this Christmas, this might be a good choice.

Beautiful handwritten review. I have the brown one (brown and cream box right?) and it smells nice, but it doesn't last. I got mine from Swisher Pens.

:happycloud9:

Cathy L. Carter

Live. Love. Write.

I tried that ink in cartridges few weeks ago and was very happy with it... it looks better in wet pens than in dry pens!

Has anyone tried the 2008 Seasons Greetings? I forgot the name, I think the color must be some sort of blue-black...

I tried that ink in cartridges few weeks ago and was very happy with it... it looks better in wet pens than in dry pens!

Has anyone tried the 2008 Seasons Greetings? I forgot the name, I think the color must be some sort of blue-black...

Ive just realised there is a typo in my handwritten review.

I ordered 2006 (brown) and got 2007 (red).

The sentence starting "the 2006 edition is a very bright red..."

should have read "the 2007 edition is a very bright red..."

Does anyone have any idea where I can buy this mont blanc seasons greeting ink in the U.S?

I searched all over for this but with no success. :)

thank you.

This is a nice review. Thank you.

I love the shading.Nice handwriting, too. You can do things with Palmer/Peterson style penmanship that I cannot.

Does anyone have any idea where I can buy this mont blanc seasons greeting ink in the U.S?

I searched all over for this but with no success. :)

thank you.

I'm pretty sure you can buy ink's direct from Montblanc.

Edit: Since the 2008 seasons greetings isn't listed there either, chances are you aren't going to find it anywhere else.

Edited by Chupacabras

Why didn't I get the memo?!? Is the 2008 out already? Joy, bliss. Please direct me to a retailer or colour swatch! Thanks.

Kathryn

Edited to add that SG 2007 is my daily contrast ink. Nice review, fabulous ink.

Edited by OboeJuan

Why, sometimes I'd like to take a switchblade and a peppermint and a Cadillac and throw it all in a fire.

Danitrio Fellowship

Why didn't I get the memo?!? Is the 2008 out already? Joy, bliss. Please direct me to a retailer or colour swatch! Thanks.

Kathryn

Edited to add that SG 2007 is my daily contrast ink. Nice review, fabulous ink.

I've seen the cartridges of it in a store where I by my ink... they have lots of MB stuff... actually, they never had MB cartridges, but few weeks ago I saw some red cartridges and the store owner said that it's MB's Seasons Greeting ink for 2007, so I bought a pack!

They also had the same packs in blue-black-silver and she said thats the Seasons Greetings ink for 2008, I held one cartridge into the light to see the color but it looked very very dark blue, so maybe it's some sort of blue-black ink...

I forgot the name, but it was something like... ice... snow... frosty... silver... something like that, so the name would go well with the color! I could go tomorrow to look at it again...

Edited by sk2yshine

I have the brown cookies and spice - smells really good and the colour is the same as brown cinnamon (I think). I bought mine in the Toronto MB boutique - they had both cinnamon and cookies and spice in stock when I was there in September.