Renaissance Art Leather Notebook Cover

AndyHayes

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb177/shetlink/RenArtCover1.jpg

Firstly please accept my apologies for the photo. I took 6, but the camera than I am using, a Canon Ixus is not up to the task of the low light close-ups that I need.

Renaissance Art don't have a cover for the large Moleskine reporter notebook so I approached them and asked if they could make me one. I ended up using a third party again to ask the question for me as mail between Arthur at RenArt and I always seem to drop into some sort of void. This isn't Arthur's fault. When he gets my emails he replies to them quickly and always helpfully. It's just the way of the interweb.

I already have a RenArt leather cover for a Large moleskine notebook, but obviously the orientation of the leather is going to be different to my new one. The quality of the last one was stunning and the new one os equally so. The smell is just gorgeous too! I can't imagine that quality would ever be an issue with what you bought.

The fit is nice and tight, although a bit nerve-wracking when you first push the notebook in there the first time as you are convinced that it will never fit. I shouldn't have doubted it for a minute as it is absolutely perfect.

If you are in the UK you might get a bit concerned about the postage rates to get RenArt products to these shores. Speak to Arthur as he will help you out. If it can go into a fixed price envelope he will do that for you. This will slash the cost of getting the item to you to a sensible level.

There are so many things that I would like on the RenArt site and the only thing that puts me off is the hideous amount of duties and handling charges that would be levied upon anything that I bought by UK customs. If I ever take a holiday in the states I would make sure that my hotel was near to RenArt so that I could buy up my list of desires and sneak it back into the UK!

Thanks a lot to Kimy who helped make this possible again.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyHayes

• kiavonne

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang, Arthur and RenArt make the most beautiful notebooks, don't they? My wishlist is a mile long for their items. I haven't used Circa before, but I'm seriously thinking of starting just so I can have a Circa cover and modular bag! I'm so bad.

I've got a Medieval journal from them now that I'm currently writing in. I absolutely love it. I want a few dozen more. Guess I'd best get to writing!

(and you're welcome, glad to help any time.)

Edited by kiavonne

Scribere est agere.

To write is to act.

Danitrio Fellowship