• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KrazyIvan

• Leftytoo

• sumgaikid

• rvthof

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the well written review. I think the pen is stunning - well worth the price, I'd think.

Bob

Pelikan 100; Parker Duofold; Sheaffer Balance; Eversharp Skyline; Aurora 88 Piston; Aurora 88 hooded; Kaweco Sport; Sailor Pro Gear

Eca de Queroiz: "Politicians and diapers should be changed frequently, and for the same reason."

It is well worth the price. I have one in all black w/an EF nib(I confess that

my taste is opposite that of Krazy Ivan--I like an all-black pen that's not bro-

ken up by another color)and it's a great writer.

Looks just like a giant exclamation point without the dot underneath.............

John

Irony is not lost on INFJ's--in fact,they revel in it.

Thanks for the nice review. The pen is beautiful: I love the blue with the platinum hardware.

The picture you made is magnificent :thumbup:

Thanks for this nicely written review on a beautiful pen. :thumbup: . You acquired it for a good price as well. And: Great Picture ;)

Happy Writing!, Mainecoon

Dreams are presentiments of what you are able to accomplish (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

Thanks for the well written review. I think the pen is stunning - well worth the price, I'd think.

Bob

Thank you. I am very happy with the price I paid.

It is well worth the price. I have one in all black w/an EF nib(I confess that

my taste is opposite that of Krazy Ivan--I like an all-black pen that's not bro-

ken up by another color)and it's a great writer.

Looks just like a giant exclamation point without the dot underneath.............

John

I would not necessarily say I do not like the black one. I do. A large portion of my pens are black. I just like blue more. :D :) I think the pictures don't convey the blue marbled acrylic well enough. If I had the money I would probably get a black one too.

Ha! It does look like an exclamation point now that you mention it. :thumbup:

Thanks for the nice review. The pen is beautiful: I love the blue with the platinum hardware.

The picture you made is magnificent :thumbup:

Thank you for the nice comments. I aim to please even if the captures don't seem exactly true to life to me. I think it looks better in person.

Thanks for this nicely written review on a beautiful pen. :thumbup: . You acquired it for a good price as well. And: Great Picture ;)

Thank you very much.

Great review as always ... Great price for that pen ... Enjoy

Thanks again. Speerbob may not have the pens at that price for long. I would not think on it too long if you want to get a great pen for a great price. :lol: