Parker Duofold Dna Limited Edition Fp

arashdeepsinghmann

Hey Guys,

I wanted to share my experience of having Parker Duofold DNA Limited Edition Fountain Pen.

I received it on 03/08/2011 and my first impression was wowwwwwww.

Presentation/ Appearance :

It is a gorgeous looking pen and it came with a classic wooden box and the presentation of the pen impressed me pretty much so I am going to give it 5/5 for the look and presentation

Weight and Balance

It feels so good in the hand and it has very nice balance as well. I was able to write for long time without any catch in my hand at all. So I am going to give it 5/5 for balance and weight.

Nib

It has special made nib and nib is made up of 18K solid Gold. The niv=b is smooth like butter and is wet in writing. an excelent job has been done on nib and it is pleasure to write with it as the nib has some flexibility in it like the old Sonnets 18K gold nibs had. I love writing with it and it will be my pen for daily use in the office from now on. I am very much impressed with the Nib and its performance and would like to give it 5/5

Conclusion

There is nothing that I have any complaint about so this pen is the best pen that Parker has made is worth of each penny I have spent on it.

---------------------

A.S.Mann

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• arashdeepsinghmann

• PenFan95

• Sidestreaker

• raffaele

i had read your posts while deciding on this pen. congrats, arshadeep and enjoy your pen in good health. it is certainly a very classy looking pen.

rgds.

krishna.

ladies and gentlemen write with fountain pens only.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

I love this pen even though it costed me around 750 USDs but it is worth of every penny I spent.

Thanks again for compliments.

---------------------

A.S.Mann

Now THAT is a Duofold worth owning. :puddle:

Thanks.

There was another DNA in Red colour and only 100 were made 88 were sold around the world and those are all sold out that is another Duofold that is worth to own. :embarrassed_smile:

But I am happy with my Duofold. :cloud9: :bunny01: :rolleyes: :bunny01:

---------------------

A.S.Mann

A handsome looking pen. Thank you for sharing, that is one fantastic Duofold!

My link

Life is like Chinatown signage, its cluttering, confusing but everything that you need is there, just have to look harder....

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/sidestreaker/lifestyle/logo.jpg

I love this pen. Maybe that's the next one on the list...

Fountain pens aren't a collection, it's an insatiable obsession!

Shotokan Karate: Respect, Etiquette, Discipline, Perseverance

I love this pen. Maybe that's the next one on the list...

And what you have in the display pic I think that will be next in my to buy list. I love my DNA as this has little flexible nib than the int Duofold I have. the flex in the nib gives a pleasure to write with it. I am enjoying it every day now and I have bought a single pen leather sleeve for it as well from Paradise Pen Co. store and that looks awesome with this pen. :rolleyes: :bunny01: :cloud9:

---------------------

A.S.Mann

Wow, a Duofold that does not have a stiff as nails nib. Cool. Thanks for sharing.

I am looking for my first Duofold - can you expand on the stiff as nails comment? I actual like firm nibs, maybe I am heavy handed, maybe not. Thanks.

Wow, a Duofold that does not have a stiff as nails nib. Cool. Thanks for sharing.

I am looking for my first Duofold - can you expand on the stiff as nails comment? I actual like firm nibs, maybe I am heavy handed, maybe not. Thanks.

DNA has M nib and it has little flexibility but my Duofold Int's M nib is hard like nail. So I like DNA's nib and feel a pleasure to write with it. This nib has same character as Parker Sonnet Fougere's two tone 18K nib has but little more smoother and wet. I will buy another Duofold if it comes with this kind of nib :rolleyes: :notworthy1:

Regards

---------------------

A.S.Mann

Really nice, I love the texture and design on this.

Good to know the nib has flexibility as well, I'm seriously considering this. Thank you for the review!

My link

Life is like Chinatown signage, its cluttering, confusing but everything that you need is there, just have to look harder....

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/sidestreaker/lifestyle/logo.jpg

Wow...a flex nib on a DUOFOLD? Now that is somrthing you don't get to see everyday :thumbup: But the pen STILL looks to me like someone accidentaly dropped a Duofold in a grinder, stuck the pieces together and named it DNA :ltcapd:

I'm not your 'friend', bud

Wow...a flex nib on a DUOFOLD? Now that is somrthing you don't get to see everyday :thumbup: But the pen STILL looks to me like someone accidentaly dropped a Duofold in a grinder, stuck the pieces together and named it DNA :ltcapd:

thats nice description of making this pen. thanks for nice comment :sick:

---------------------

A.S.Mann

You're welcome :P

why don't you take a look on my DNA in the market section?

it's really beautiful, the nib is bigger (and more flexible) than the normal duofolds...it's another and very different pen...and the construction technology is simply amazing....

....quel che c'è...non manca!!

why don't you take a look on my DNA in the market section?

it's really beautiful, the nib is bigger (and more flexible) than the normal duofolds...it's another and very different pen...and the construction technology is simply amazing....

Then I simply HAVE to see it :D

• 2 months later...

Great review, but I don't seen any pics????

FP Addict & Pretty Nice Guy