Rhodia Webbie 3.0 Giveaway And Review

dizzypen

Hello all,

You have yet another chance to win a Rhodia Webnotebook version 3.0 .

For more information please check my blog. Rhodia Webnotebook 3.0 Review and GIVEAWAY!: http://wp.me/pXarE-7n

You must enter by 11:59pm EST on Tuesday September 7.

International contestants welcome! :thumbup:

Version 3.0 is just about everything we have been asking for. The paper is fantastic. The quality of the construction is noteworthy. The appearance screams class and refinement. The current iteration of the Webnotebook is truly perfect for the fountain pen user. And guess what? If you don't like the ivory paper of the Rhodia Webnotebook there is always its sister from another mister, the Quo Vadis Habana. <--Exaclair strikes again!

From all the gushing, I assume you've realized that I quite simple ADORE Rhodia Webnotebooks! But, gushing aside, let me get down to the nitty gritty of it all. Below you will find a scan of the handwritten review for the Webbie 3.0 .

Here are the basics:

• It comes with 96 pages of 90gsm Ivory paper that is smooth and very resistant to bleeding and feathering. There is a little show through, but not enough to fuss over.
  • You can have your Webbie 3.0 with lined pages or blank pages, with a black or an orange cover, and in a large and small size.
  • The journal is very well constructed. It comes with an elastic closure, bookmark and rear pocket for convenience.
  • It costs anywhere from $18 to $22, which puts it in line with the Moleskine, but this has much MUCH better paper.

(Click to enlarge and sharpen the photos)
http://dizzypen.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/webbie-review.jpg

The full review

I received these two Webbies from Exaclair. I am not otherwise affiliated with them.

Edited by dizzypen

Equal Opportunity Ink and Fountain Pen User.

My blog: The Dizzy Pen

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dizzypen

• schadowrider

• OC Mike

• Gcouch

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a stray break code got tacked on the end of the link ("<br/>"); I just deleted that off the end of the url and it worked fine (although I'm sure dizzypen will edit/update the link! B) )

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4iGeCcpI/AAAAAAAAA2A/xh2FRE0B8p0/s320/InkDropLogoFPN3.jpg (member since 8/28/10) Current pens:fpn_1314757310__pen_logo_collage_083011_450_hr.jpg

I think it's FPN adding the stray code because I can't even see break in editor to edit it out.

The same url works in all the other services it's listed on.

I'm not sure what to do short of using a different weblink. :hmm1:

I figured it out. I just hyperlinked it and now it's fine. How strange...

Edited by dizzypen

Equal Opportunity Ink and Fountain Pen User.

My blog: The Dizzy Pen

I use the Webbies and am satisfied with the quality of the journals. Great Clairfontaine paper and they lay flat when writing in them.

Regards,

Mike

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4iGeCcpI/AAAAAAAAA2A/xh2FRE0B8p0/s1600/InkDropLogoFPN3.jpg

• 1 year later...