Review Of Quo Vadis Habana - Tested With 12 Inks

dandelion

Below is a photo of my test of the Quo Vadis Habana - if you want to read the full review you find it here on my blog.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_FODBn3j5KLc/TDZoGccUDBI/AAAAAAAAeno/eJZQPQ8fOg4/Ange%20ett%20eget%20namn%20hhabana_0089.JPG

*****the dandelion blog is right here*****

*****the dandelion flickr is right here*****

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dandelion

• inkypete

• jniforat

• geoduc

Nice review - thanks. I agree with your findings. I've been using Habanas for over a year now and they are sensational. Best by far and very consistent in terms of quality. Can't beat that Clairefontaine paper.

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7260/postminipo0.png

Nice review and lovely writing samples!

I agree with your conclusions - I'm on my third Habana and I really appreciate the size of the notebook and the quality of the paper.

Thanks for positive response - nice to hear that you share the view on the Habana. :)

• 4 weeks later...

This is my absolute favorite notebook. I am now using them exclusively for all my notebook needs.

God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind, I will never die.

-Bill Waterson

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have a reverse picture of the page? Most pads and inks I have look similar on the front, but...

the important factor is the bleading through to the reserve side.

My Collection: Montblanc Writers Edition: Hemingway, Christie, Wilde, Voltaire, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Poe, Proust, Schiller, Dickens, Fitzgerald (set), Verne, Kafka, Cervantes, Woolf, Faulkner, Shaw, Mann, Twain, Collodi, Swift, Balzac, Defoe, Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Saint-Exupery, Homer & Kipling. Montblanc Einstein (3,000) FP. Montblanc Heritage 1912 Resin FP. Montblanc Starwalker Resin: FP/BP/MP. Montblanc Traveller FP.

Do you have a reverse picture of the page? Most pads and inks I have look similar on the front, but...

till lady Dandelion can come here to confirm it herself, I can say that the Habana is very resistant to bleeding to the other side though there may be some minimal showthrough. I have pics in my sig links here.

Edited by limesally

till lady Dandelion can come here to confirm it herself, I can say that the Habana is very resistant to bleeding to the other side though there may be some minimal showthrough. I have pics in my sig links here.

The reason I don't posted pics of the backsides is that there was no bleed through. I've written that in the lower right corner, I think. :)

This is my absolute favorite notebook. I am now using them exclusively for all my notebook needs.

I agree!

:clap1:

Regards,

Mike

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qVJOiluU9_4/THp4iGeCcpI/AAAAAAAAA2A/xh2FRE0B8p0/s1600/InkDropLogoFPN3.jpg