Top Posters In This Topic

• Gran

• ladyinthemists

• Immoteus

• Ondina

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

Thanks to Immoteus for this review on J. Herbin Rose Tendresse. I have been looking for a good clear "hot pink" shade of pink. This looks like it's as close as I may be able to find. I would rather not have any hint of purple to the pink if at all possible and this one does seem to have just a slight tinge of lavender. If anyone happens to know of any other very clear, bright pink inks I'd love to find out about them.

She who laughs, lasts 61106869_10219479460406206_6753598647167

Immoteus, thanks very much for your review. I agree this looks like a lady's ink. I've just tried to send you a PM to ask if you'd like to swap for some Visconti green. I couldn't send it, because a notice popped up that said "this member cannot use the messaging system". (Not an exact quote.)

If you're not interested in Visconti green, I'm sure someone else would make you a trade!

Ladyinthemists, Sheaffer pink, which comes in cartridges is a hot pink.

You can get it at Hobby Lobby, if you've got one near you, and use a 40%-off coupon.

Edited by Gran

May you have pens you enjoy, with plenty of paper and ink. :)

Please use only my FPN name "Gran" in your posts. Thanks very much!

Thanks to Immoteus for this review on J. Herbin Rose Tendresse. I have been looking for a good clear "hot pink" shade of pink. This looks like it's as close as I may be able to find. I would rather not have any hint of purple to the pink if at all possible and this one does seem to have just a slight tinge of lavender. If anyone happens to know of any other very clear, bright pink inks I'd love to find out about them.

Have you considered Diamine Scarlet? I bought a bottle for my daughter to go w/ her new Lamy Pink Safari.

Thanks, Gran, I do have a Hobby Lobby near me. I'll definitely go by there to find the Sheaffer pink and try it out. Do you recall which department I should look for to find fountain pen ink?

Have you considered Diamine Scarlet? I bought a bottle for my daughter to go w/ her new Lamy Pink Safari.
I may have to look into the Lamy Pink Safari. I bought the J. Herbin Rose Cyclamen in hopes that it would be a really good pink but it is a bit too much on the lavender side to be a really bright, clear pink. I still like the Rose Cyclamen as a great rose/lavender ink though.

I may have to look into the Lamy Pink Safari. I bought the J. Herbin Rose Cyclamen in hopes that it would be a really good pink but it is a bit too much on the lavender side to be a really bright, clear pink. I still like the Rose Cyclamen as a great rose/lavender ink though.

Rose Cyclamen is a hot bubble gum pink in my pens. Rose Tendresse is less intense and more baby pink, if you allow me the description. Hope it helps.

Look for the discontinued levenger pinkly.

The Sheaffer cartridge inks are on the pegboards in the drawing section, near the calligraphy inks. Hobby Lobby also sells Skrip black in bottles. Good use of a 40 % coupon there, if one wants Skrip black.

Sometimes there are Sheaffer cartridges on the end section in clearance.

Thank you all for the compliments, I have returned from a short hiatus from FPN. And during that time I disabled my PMs, if anyone wishes to reach me my email is Immoteus at gmail dot com

Gran, I apologize but the sample is not unavailable because I traded my vial of Rose Tendresse shortly after posting this review.

Edited by Immoteus

Virtute enim ipsa non tam multi praediti esse quam videri volunt.

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Contact Information for Japanese Manufacturers

Immoteus, it's nice to have you back!