Free Bottle Of De Atramentis Ink

Morbus Curiositas

FREE BOTTLE OF DE ATRAMENTIS INK

Dear FPN friends

As a German speaking Ink lover and De Atramentisfan I am in frequent contact with the owner of De Atramentis Dr Franz-Josef Jansen.

I have linked several of your De Atramentis reviews to Dr Jansen, who was very pleased with these.

The compliments of course filled him with joy. But.... he also like to here your critisim, as this help him to improve his inks and service.

As a thank you for all your great reviews Dr Franz Josef offers all FPN- members the following

4=3 Discount... Every 4th bottle free

If your order 3 bottles you will get a free bottle of choice.

This is not limited to 4 bottles... In other words.

Order Pay

4 3

8 6

12 9 etc. etc.

Here is how you order

Send an E-mail to http://info@de-atramentis.com

Insert the following sentence in your e-mail

Peter 4 für 3; 4 Bestellen 3 Zahlen

or

Peter 8 für 6; 8 Bestellen 6 Zahlen etc. etc.

This way Dr Jansen knows about the discount.

If choosing is difficult there are inkdrops (2ml) of all standard colours available now

No strings attached but Dr Jansen would be very happy with your honest opinions...

Warmest regards

Peter

Das leben ist wie ein Perpetuum Mobile mit ein Mangel..... Immer im Bewegung jedoch nicht unendlich. (life is like a troubled Perpetuum Mobile ever moving but not for ever)

Tricked throughout the centuries...

For centuries people had been tricked by kings & "religion-alism"

In the 20th century people got tricked by communism

Today people get tricked by (neo)capitalism :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morbus Curiositas

• oldmatekev

• KBeezie

• RMN

I wonder what their shipping cost is, and what the bottles cost normally.

Hi Kbeezie

Shipping costs are aprox $25 - $30 from EU to USA. Dr Jansen is now contacting a US supplier who already carries DA inks to join in this Discount.

Prices range between €9 and €12,50 only the document inks re €18,-- all hand made in Germany

Regards Peter

Das leben ist wie ein Perpetuum Mobile mit ein Mangel..... Immer im Bewegung jedoch nicht unendlich. (life is like a troubled Perpetuum Mobile ever moving but not for ever)

xfountainpens sells it re-branded as Architekt, same shaped bottles. Pretty well priced too.

xfountainpens sells it re-branded as Architekt, same shaped bottles. Pretty well priced too.

One reason more for joining the discoount I reckon.

Did not know about the architect brand though... Well the DA's are hand made. A bit more expensive of course. But so are some other brands (not handmade?) where you pay for the bottle...

DA bottles are not really beautiful but their contents are :)

Thanks for the tip on Architekt. I believe some Da's are also sold as Manunfaktum by the German and Austrian Department store of the same name...

regards

Peter

One reason more for joining the discoount I reckon.

Did not know about the architect brand though... Well the DA's are hand made. A bit more expensive of course. But so are some other brands (not handmade?) where you pay for the bottle...

DA bottles are not really beautiful but their contents are :)

Thanks for the tip on Architekt. I believe some Da's are also sold as Manunfaktum by the German and Austrian Department store of the same name...

regards

Peter

I believe it's the same stuff and fully legitimate, they even do the scented inks. I don't know why they changed the name since DA is available elsewhere in USA under its own name.

I believe it's the same stuff and fully legitimate, they even do the scented inks. I don't know why they changed the name since DA is available elsewhere in USA under its own name.

Probably for the sake of making it seem unique to xFountainPen, ie: if you like the ink you'll continue to get it from them if you don't think that brand exists elsewhere. Same with their Bulow pens which are actually Jinhao.

Hello Oldmatekev,

sorry it is me again, but I just saw you are from Australia....

You might want to check Australia based Larry Post

http://www.larrypost.com.au/brands/de-atramentis.html

They themselves offer a 25% discount on the Da Inks... they seem to like DA.

I had a look at their website... they have very nice products and special offers... Like combinations of for example Fountain Pen and Inks or Fountain Pen and Notebooks/Diaries....

I think that is pretty cool... Especially as you save massively on shipping costs only $ (Aus) 2,75 for shipping across Australia....

They have Leuchtturm Notebooks too :) I love those :excl:

For me living in Austria it is not profitable for the shipping costs and of course I live in a germany neighbooring country....

But to you I hope this is helpful...

regards

Peter

But to you I hope this is helpful...

Thanks, I've bought from LarryPost before, they have a delightful mailing policy that other companies would do well to copy.

Probably for the sake of making it seem unique to xFountainPen, ie: if you like the ink you'll continue to get it from them if you don't think that brand exists elsewhere. Same with their Bulow pens which are actually Jinhao.

Maybe so, they sell Diamine ink as Chesterfield too, great prices.

AFAIK de Atramentis makes a lot of ink that sells under different names. I have a bottle of KONTOR Schreibtischkultur Mitternachtsblau I bought in the shop of that name, in the well known DA bottle. Set me back €9.50 3 years ago.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Maybe so, they sell Diamine ink as Chesterfield too, great prices.

Thanks for pointing out Xpens. They are COOOOOOllllll

Looking at the architekt bottles I beleive they are re-branded De Atramentis Inks. sounds resonable as Dr Jansen told me that he produces special orders for clients world wide.

Unfortunately they are in the USA (shipping costs)

But they sell Bülow and Nemosine Fountain Pens and Conklin too, X Fountain Pens is COOOLLLL.

Maybe safe a little money and order a load of those pens, and saf on shipping cost a bit....

Back on De Atramentis... Since Larry post offered the Discount themselves I suggested Dr Jansen to send them some Ink drops as a service...

More Important I have some very nice Inks here at home.... I guess if I send you a few samples the shipping costs won't kill me (at least not immediately :) )

From J Herbin I can advise you Vert d'Olive, Terre de feu (Check my reviews) and of course Poussiere de Lune

I have some nice Pelikan 4001 inks

an of course De Atramentis

Document blue, dark blue, brown, green, red, black

Normal inks, Khaki, Jane Austen Green (reviewed), Merlot Wine ink (reviewed)

The Jane Austen I so much like that I (as a reading addict) orderd a few books by Jane Austen

The Merlot looked so tempting (as an alcohol addict :) ) that I had to taste a drop....

Simply make a pick and send me you adress in the private messenger...

this way Austria and Australia come more close together than just a few capitals AustrALia ;)

regards

Peter

AFAIK de Atramentis makes a lot of ink that sells under different names. I have a bottle of KONTOR Schreibtischkultur Mitternachtsblau I bought in the shop of that name, in the well known DA bottle. Set me back €9.50 3 years ago.

D.ick

Hello again D.ick

Did not hear of Kontor before... where did you buy that stuff?

Rebranding seems to e a nice sport... For example

Diamine>>>, Chesterfield, Conway Stewart, and I believe Onoto too

De Atramentis>>> Manufaktum, Kontor, Architekt....

It is all in the label and the bottle of course

;)

I guess you're right there KBeezie...

Check my reply on Diamine

Hello again D.ick

;)

As long as they're the same, and the quality control and support remains the same...

As long as they're the same, and the quality control and support remains the same...

Hi KBeezie,

You are right again...

Checking out your other posts and topics you seem to make a nice Habit of being right....

Ever thought of moving to Delphi... Forget Apollo... KBeezie the Oracle sounds nice to me :notworthy1:

Anyway Ialways love your constructive input :thumbup:

Hello again D.ick

;)

Kontor is a shop in Münster Germany where I went looking for a Cleo Skribent fountainpen. Got one and bought this ink and a Kaweco AL Sport as well.

Nice shop, not big, but knowledgeable folks there.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

Kontor is a shop in Münster Germany where I went looking for a Cleo Skribent fountainpen. Got one and bought this ink and a Kaweco AL Sport as well.

Nice shop, not big, but knowledgeable folks there.

D.ick

Merci, Thanks, Danke, Dank je

I think I've heard Akkerman is rebranded Diamine as well.

I think I've heard Akkerman is rebranded Diamine as well.

Maybe we could start a rebranding list.....

Or is such a list already available