You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Sailor KOP Ebonite w/Custom Kuro-Tamenuri Urushi, Platinum Izumo Heki-Tamenuri, Pilot Custom 823

(0 reviews)

Sailor KOP Ebonite w/Custom Kuro-Tamenuri Urushi, Platinum Izumo Heki-Tamenuri, Pilot Custom 823

(0 reviews)

$1

• Advertiser
    Betweenthelines
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
0 Offers
1 Question
0 Reviews

Description

Album with photos of the KOP & Custom 823 - https://imgur.com/a/XtlWks0

Last 3 of my collection -

Buyer pays for USPS Priority shipping + insurance at cost since most of these have large boxes.

These pens are my personal 'never sell' pens so they all write incredibly well. All nibs have been tuned to write as smooth as possible at about 6-7/10 wetness. Sorry, no writing samples at the moment as I already cleaned these out, but if you're a serious buyer and you'd like a sample I can provide one.

1. Sailor KOP Ebonite w/Kuro-Tamenuri Urushi & Kanji by Ernest Shin [A2] - Medium nib, writes divinely, very nice urushi job by Ernest Shin (even though it took almost a year), Kanji reads "The Middle Way", excellent condition, one-of-a-kind pen combining one of the best writing nibs on the market with a wonderful material and then custom urushi on top. Ships with a Taccia pen kimono. Asking $1500 + shipping.

2. Platinum Izumo in Heki-Tamenuri, 18K F nib - [A2] - Beautiful pen, writes very smooth for a fine nib, very comfy in the hand, comes with box and papers and platinum converter. Excellent condition. Asking $600 + shipping.

3. Pilot Custom 823 - Fine Nib - Great condition, tuned the nib to write wetter and smoother. No box or papers with this one. Asking $240 + shipping.  Throwing in a custom 6 pen wrap I had made.

Conifer, CO - United States

Recommended Questions

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from Betweenthelines

Other adverts from gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum-pens-pencils