Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Danitrio Sho-Hakkaku, Pilot Custom Urushi, Platinum Izumo Heki-Tamenuri

(0 reviews)

Danitrio Sho-Hakkaku, Pilot Custom Urushi, Platinum Izumo Heki-Tamenuri

(0 reviews)

$1

• Advertiser
    Betweenthelines
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Hi there,

I have 3 fantastic offerings - photos can be viewed here at this link (disregard other pens in the first photo - they are sold): https://imgur.com/a/RkqE3oa

Buyer pays for USPS Priority shipping at cost since most of these have large boxes. Buyer also pays for insurance if desired (recommended).

These pens are my personal 'never sell' pens so they all write incredibly well. All nibs have been tuned to write as smooth as possible at about 6-7/10 wetness. Sorry, no writing samples at the moment as I already cleaned these out, but if you're a serious buyer and you'd like a sample I can provide one.

• Danitrio Sho-Hakkaku in gradient urushi with frog Maki-e - - 18K Fine nib that's super flexible and nice and wet to produce remarkable shading. Can be set up as an eyedropper with some silicone grease on the threads, or takes a standard international converter. I'm not sure where the converter went so you'll need to order one if you don't have one laying around. Very rare and incredibly beautiful pen, and while not massive like some of the other Dani's out there, it's still a large full-size pen that is very comfy to use. Comes with box and papers, Asking $1600 + shipping

• Pilot Custom Urushi with a FM 18K nib - Big comfy urushi pen but the star of the show is the 18K FM nib - it is one of the if not the best nibs I've ever had the pleasure of writing with - smooth with just enough feedback to know you're writing, VERY soft and responsive (much more so than the 845's nib). Comes with a Con-70 converter. Condition lowered slightly due to microscratches on the cap (shown in photos). They are hard to see but there. Comes with box & papers, Asking $700 + shipping.

• Platinum Izumo in Heki-Tamenuri, 18K F nib - Beautiful pen, writes very smooth for a fine nib, very comfy in the hand, comes with box and papers and platinum converter. Excellent condition. Asking $600 + shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.