You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Trying to pinpoint which attached images disappear

(0 reviews)
  • Advertiser
    A Smug Dill
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $1,234
5 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

This is not a genuine For Sale advertisement.

I'm only trying to figure out what triggers the problem of images disappearing from Classified ads.

Edit 20210131:

Revising the price down to $1234.00 four days after posting

- Australia

Recommended Questions

I see the pic for your post and can click on it.  But I can't see anyone else's pics on the gold group.  I can see the pics for all the other groups.  It's very weird.

A Smug Dill

Posted

Thanks for letting me know; at least now there is confirmation it was once seen by other members not actively engaged in the testing exercise.

Interestingly, the pic has now disappeared, some three days later after having been left untouched in the meantime.

Share this comment

When you find out please post to the board. I’m seeing half of the images in this category missing. 

Share this comment

A large proportion of the posts on FPN are missing, at least for me and my computer is pretty powerful.  I find it very frustrating to use this board because so many of the posts' images are missing.  Clearly something is wrong.  Hopefully it will be addressed soon.  Unfortunately, for all the downtime and apparent work that was put into trying to improve things, so far, I don't see a lot of improvement.

Share this comment

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum-pens-pencils

Announcements