Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Sailor KOP Blue Wave LE Naginata Togi/Masuyama NMF

(0 reviews)

Sailor KOP Blue Wave LE Naginata Togi/Masuyama NMF

(0 reviews)

$2,000

• Advertiser
    eric.zamir
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Other, see description
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $2,000 Shipment cost 50 USD
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

This is No. 112/400, purchased from Andre Mora this year. It started as a NM (Naginata Medium). Dipped, it was, for me, like a paintbrush (BBB-B). Sent to Mike Masuyama for conversion to an [impossible to find] NMF (Naginata Medium Fine). The result is more like BB-F, as one raises the writing angle.

I'm not one to tell sad stories as an excuse for selling, however, I'm not in love with this style of nib, smooth and generous as it may be. Staid, pliant medium or vintage medium flex for me. Normally, I'd keep it, but the combination of covid and a catastrophic accident last month accentuate the need for me to keep only things I fill and write with regularly. Thus, I'm selling it for what I paid Andre Mora. No box, just papers. Andre has the box and ink if you want it. Converter, of course. Paypal fees not included. I prefer a transfer such as Paysend. DHL shipping at cost. Any questions, please don't hesitate. Thanks!

CA4735AC-AF35-4187-B32D-B6A311A37521.thumb.jpg.4cc71e4c819a05ddf72491c09d97c853.jpg

IMG_7055.jpg

IMG_7058.jpg

IMG_7060.jpg

Tel-Aviv - Israel

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from eric.zamir

[[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]