Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Platinum #3776 Balance with Crisp Italic BB

(0 reviews)

Platinum #3776 Balance with Crisp Italic BB

(0 reviews)

$200

• Advertiser
    Andrew_L
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $200 Shipment cost 15 USD
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I will sell Platinum #3776 Balance with the Music nib ground to Contrast Italic. Fountain pen in very good condition with long nib( type 20), production in April 2010. Only a pen is included.

The width of the ordinary line with the right side for vertical direction is 1.0mm, and for horizontal direction 0.2mm. The flow ink is likely to moderate than wet. I consciously made the reverse side sharper and almost did not polish the writing edge. The width line by reverse side: in vertical direction is 0.9mm, and in horizontal direction in 0.1-0.15mm. There is no scratching. After processing and polishing, feedback has noticeably decreased, but is still present. I think with dry ink it will be clearly noticeable.

Payment by any cards through the Payoneer system(personal invoice) or through Moneygram if it is more convenient (unfortunately PayPal in Ukraine does not work to accept money).

The fountain pen is in Ukraine, shipping by avia priority recommended package with tracking. On average, delivery to Europe and USA is about 2 weeks.

Reduced. Reasonable offers are welcome!

Detailed description: http://lenskiy.org/2020/05/ground-music-to-crisp-italic-modern-platinum-3776-blanace/

spacer.png

spacer.png

- Ukraine

There are no reviews to display.

Other adverts from Andrew_L