You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Pelikan M1005 Souverän Stresemann Fountain Pen 18kt Gold Medium Nib

(0 reviews)

Pelikan M1005 Souverän Stresemann Fountain Pen 18kt Gold Medium Nib

(0 reviews)

$600

• Advertiser
    cfyoung
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition New
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

This is a beautiful Pelikan M1005 Souverän Stresemann Fountain Pen with an 18kt gold medium-sized nib. It is in mint condition. "As New." Never used. Never inked. Comes with original box and all papers. After having been lovingly part of my fountain pen collection, I am seeking a new home for this Pelikan. It should give its new owner a lifetime of writing pleasure. I am also offering free USPS Priority Mail shipping within the U.S.

As to the history behind this fountain pen, besides his impressive political career, the foreign minister of the German Weimarer Republic, Gustav Stresemann (1879-1929), also became famous for the creation of a new kind of suit. The classical Stresemann suit consists of black/grey striped trousers and a single row jacket in black or anthracite. The Souverän® of Pelikan is popularly known as „Stresemann“, that is why Pelikan named the Souverän® black-anthracite after Gustav Stresemann.

The elegant piston fountain pen is equipped with a 18 carat gold nib which is completely covered by rhodium to obtain a silver sheen. The barrel with the deceptively simple anthracite stripes is made of cellulose acetate, using a traditional process that is extremely work-intensive but gives this series its elegant character.

Wenonah, New Jersey - United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum-pens-pencils