Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

*sold* Pelikan Epoch P360 M

(0 reviews)

*sold* Pelikan Epoch P360 M

(0 reviews)

$0.10

• Advertiser
    adam11
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Pelikan Epoch P360 in Titan Silver with steel Medium nib, firm and smooth.

Once again, one of my personal pen. Some superficial scratches or using signs, but all in all in a very good condition. The pen has traveler system wich takes 2 short international cartridges. Box of Pelikan Turkis ink carts are coming with the pen, just to get you started :)

IMHO one of the nicest designs from Pelikan recently.  

Dimensions:

12.8 cm with cap on,

12.3 cm without cap,

14.5 cm with cap posted. 

Price: sold USD, worldwide shipping is included in the price. I always strive to describe my items to the best of my abilities. Attached photos are important part of advertisement, so please take a look. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

- Croatia

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from adam11

[[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]