Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

*sold* MB Mozart BP+ MB Leather notepad + MB refills

(0 reviews)

*sold* MB Mozart BP+ MB Leather notepad + MB refills

(0 reviews)

$0.10

• Advertiser
    adam11
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Montblanc Meisterstück Platinum Hommage à W.A. Mozart Ballpoint Pen, the smallest in Meisterstück series. Of course, the pen and notepad have all necessary original MB features, like serial number. 

The pen comes with an original black superb quality real leather bifold notepad made by MB for Mozart pen with 4 slots for cards of paper and middle slot for the Mozart BP. 

Together with the ballpoint pen and black leather note pad, I am selling original sealed 3 MB Medium refills for this pen in Royal Blue and 2 never used original MB paper notebooks, again especially made for the leather notepad in Mozart series. Superb practical feature of this pen is that it will take any D1 size refill and this will function in the pen, which is really rare with MB as they, as a rule, have special format of refills. Although the pen is small, even in my big hands it was a perfect size for jotting and caring it every day. 

There are some using signs both on the pen and the leather note pad, but no deep scratches, tears or similar.

I've bought this pen used for myself as the notepad fits perfectly in any pocket, even in shirt breast pocket, but I have used the pen only several times.  The reason for this is I have found modest and beaten Parker Jotter belonging to my grandfather and I am carrying it all the time with me. And it is time to let some of my pens to be used and enjoyed by others.

Dimensions:

10.5 cm BP

11.5x8.5 cm lather notepad.

Price:sold USD, worldwide shipping is included in the price. I always strive to describe my items to the best of my abilities. Attached photos are important part of advertisement, so please take a look. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

- Croatia

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from adam11

[[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]