You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

REDUCED - Virtual Pen Show – Sheaffer, Lamy, Pilot, Sailor

(0 reviews)

REDUCED - Virtual Pen Show – Sheaffer, Lamy, Pilot, Sailor

(0 reviews)

$1,135

• Advertiser
    kpyeoman
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left 14 days and 18 hours -
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $1,135
  • 2 watching
0 Offers
5 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Hello all.  Inspired by others, I’m offering up a diverse range of pens for sale.  I’m not doing as much writing these days, so some of my well-cared for collection needs to find new homes.  All pens have been well maintained and have been carried in a Pelikan pen pouch or a zipped pen case. 

Left to Right:

**1)     Sheaffer Legacy Heritage:  All palladium pen; cartridge converter; broad nib.  USA made.  Lovely writer with a nice, expressive nib.  It has some microscratches, which are hard to avoid with an all metal pen.  One of my favorites and sad to see it go. - $225 NOW $180 **SOLD**

**2)     Lamy Studio:  Palladium version, but it has a steel medium nib rather than the gold.  It’s in pretty good shape with some minor scuffs on the section (I think it may have reacted to a bit of ink at some point; you can barely notice it though).  Price reflects the steel nib and condition. - $40 NOW $30 **SOLD**

**3)     Pilot Vanishing Point Stealth:  The original VP version.  Broad nib unit.  The matte finish has become a bit shiny with use and there is a micro scratch on the side that you have to look very closely to see. - $100 NOW $80 **SOLD**

**4)     Pilot Custom 74:  Black and gold with a fine medium nib (FM).  Barely used. - $75 **SOLD**

**5)     Pilot Custom 743:  Black and gold with a soft medium nib (SM).  It’s the one with the size 15 nib and it’s almost the same size as the 823.  Has the large button converter.  A nice, expressive nib and in excellent condition. - $200 **SOLD**

6)     Lamy Safari:  The pink LE version.  My wife’s pen that didn’t get a lot of use.  These are hard to find. - $120 NOW $80

7)     Faber Castel Loom:  Steel fine nib and incredibly smooth for a fine.  A workhorse pen. - $50 NOW $40

😎     Sheaffer Craftsman:  Blue with gold trim.  Touchdown version with a fine (?) nib. The back knob unscrews, but I’m having a hard time keeping the touchdown system attached to the knob.  It’s in really good shape otherwise and the sac has been replaced. - $40 NOW $30

**9)     Sheaffer Admiral:  Peacock blue with metal cap.  All original and has not been restored.  Has a lovely two-tone nib (f/m).  The snorkel action works, and the insides are not rusty.  It still actually has some suction.  A bit of colour change on the trim, but I wouldn’t call it brassing (I haven’t tried to polish it).  Very little microscratches on the metal cap – this one was babied over the years. - $75 NOW $60 **SOLD**

10)  Black/gold Sheaffer:  A lovely two-tone nib (regular, open style) in fine.  Touchdown version.  This one is fatter than the snorkels.  Sac has been replaced.  Trim looks good (I haven’t tried to polish it). - $60 NOW $50

**11)  Sailor 1911 standard:  Maroon and gold.  Medium nib.  This was also my wife’s pen, but hasn’t got a lot of use.  The gold trim is a bit off (I haven’t tried to polish it). - $50 **SOLD**

**12)  Sheaffer Legacy Heritage pen body:  This is a throw-away.  It’s free, you just pay shipping.  The body is black and chrome metal and is in fair to poor shape.  It comes with a bent Sheaffer Legacy nib unit.  I’d rather move it on to someone that might be able to use it for something than junk it. - $FREE (plus shipping) **TAKEN**

13)  BONUS:  Sheaffer Valor broad nib unit (not shown as it’s still untouched in the tube that I received it in):  NOS and uninked.  I bought a few of these from Speerbob a few years back and kept this one in reserve.  I’ve sold the Valor and I had one of the nib units on a Peyton Street Pens Ranga 4CS, which was a cool way to get a great ebonite or acrylic pen with a quality gold nib unit (I highly suggest going this route…it fits perfectly and is better than the steel Imperial nib units sold with the Ranga). - $100 NOW $75

All prices are in USD and CONUS/Canada shipping is included.  All pens come with a converter (for those that were designed for such).

, Ontario

There are no reviews to display.

Other adverts from gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum-pens-pencils