You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

REDUCED - Virtual Pen Show – Sheaffer, Lamy, Pilot, Sailor

(0 reviews)

REDUCED - Virtual Pen Show – Sheaffer, Lamy, Pilot, Sailor

(0 reviews)

$1,135

• Advertiser
    kpyeoman
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left 23 days and 8 hours -
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $1,135
  • 2 watching
0 Offers
5 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Hello all.  Inspired by others, I’m offering up a diverse range of pens for sale.  I’m not doing as much writing these days, so some of my well-cared for collection needs to find new homes.  All pens have been well maintained and have been carried in a Pelikan pen pouch or a zipped pen case. 

Left to Right:

**1)     Sheaffer Legacy Heritage:  All palladium pen; cartridge converter; broad nib.  USA made.  Lovely writer with a nice, expressive nib.  It has some microscratches, which are hard to avoid with an all metal pen.  One of my favorites and sad to see it go. - $225 NOW $180 **SOLD**

**2)     Lamy Studio:  Palladium version, but it has a steel medium nib rather than the gold.  It’s in pretty good shape with some minor scuffs on the section (I think it may have reacted to a bit of ink at some point; you can barely notice it though).  Price reflects the steel nib and condition. - $40 NOW $30 **SOLD**

**3)     Pilot Vanishing Point Stealth:  The original VP version.  Broad nib unit.  The matte finish has become a bit shiny with use and there is a micro scratch on the side that you have to look very closely to see. - $100 NOW $80 **SOLD**

**4)     Pilot Custom 74:  Black and gold with a fine medium nib (FM).  Barely used. - $75 **SOLD**

**5)     Pilot Custom 743:  Black and gold with a soft medium nib (SM).  It’s the one with the size 15 nib and it’s almost the same size as the 823.  Has the large button converter.  A nice, expressive nib and in excellent condition. - $200 **SOLD**

6)     Lamy Safari:  The pink LE version.  My wife’s pen that didn’t get a lot of use.  These are hard to find. - $120 NOW $80

7)     Faber Castel Loom:  Steel fine nib and incredibly smooth for a fine.  A workhorse pen. - $50 NOW $40

😎     Sheaffer Craftsman:  Blue with gold trim.  Touchdown version with a fine (?) nib. The back knob unscrews, but I’m having a hard time keeping the touchdown system attached to the knob.  It’s in really good shape otherwise and the sac has been replaced. - $40 NOW $30

**9)     Sheaffer Admiral:  Peacock blue with metal cap.  All original and has not been restored.  Has a lovely two-tone nib (f/m).  The snorkel action works, and the insides are not rusty.  It still actually has some suction.  A bit of colour change on the trim, but I wouldn’t call it brassing (I haven’t tried to polish it).  Very little microscratches on the metal cap – this one was babied over the years. - $75 NOW $60 **SOLD**

10)  Black/gold Sheaffer:  A lovely two-tone nib (regular, open style) in fine.  Touchdown version.  This one is fatter than the snorkels.  Sac has been replaced.  Trim looks good (I haven’t tried to polish it). - $60 NOW $50

**11)  Sailor 1911 standard:  Maroon and gold.  Medium nib.  This was also my wife’s pen, but hasn’t got a lot of use.  The gold trim is a bit off (I haven’t tried to polish it). - $50 **SOLD**

**12)  Sheaffer Legacy Heritage pen body:  This is a throw-away.  It’s free, you just pay shipping.  The body is black and chrome metal and is in fair to poor shape.  It comes with a bent Sheaffer Legacy nib unit.  I’d rather move it on to someone that might be able to use it for something than junk it. - $FREE (plus shipping) **TAKEN**

13)  BONUS:  Sheaffer Valor broad nib unit (not shown as it’s still untouched in the tube that I received it in):  NOS and uninked.  I bought a few of these from Speerbob a few years back and kept this one in reserve.  I’ve sold the Valor and I had one of the nib units on a Peyton Street Pens Ranga 4CS, which was a cool way to get a great ebonite or acrylic pen with a quality gold nib unit (I highly suggest going this route…it fits perfectly and is better than the steel Imperial nib units sold with the Ranga). - $100 NOW $75

All prices are in USD and CONUS/Canada shipping is included.  All pens come with a converter (for those that were designed for such).

, Ontario

Recommended Questions

Hi,

Sent you a message. Just wondering if you got a chance to look into it..

Share this comment

Is the Faber Castell Loom still for sale? I'll take it if it is. 

Happy writing,

Share this comment

danielfalgerho

Posted

In addition to the Faber Castell Loom, I would take the black/gold Sheaffer Touchdown #10. Please let me know how to proceed.

Thank you,

Share this comment

Hello, Would you mail the Valor nib to my PayPal address in Santiago, Chile? How much would the shipping cost be?

Thanks,

José

Share this comment

Other adverts from gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum-pens-pencils