You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

2 Vintage Flex Wahl Eversharp Gold Seals

(0 reviews)

2 Vintage Flex Wahl Eversharp Gold Seals

(0 reviews)

$475

• Advertiser
    GutSchrift
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left 15 days and 8 hours -
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $475
0 Offers
2 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Offering two vintage Wahl Eversharp Gold Seal pens for sale, both with very flexible nibs. I'm working on a grail pen and have also decided to switch to italic nibs exclusively so these beauties need a new home. 

1. Wahl Eversharp Gold Seal *Decoband* Oversize -- $575

Nib: This pen features a huge 14kt nib marked "flexible." And it is very flexible. Filling system: Lever-filler (new sac.) Color: The colorway is the very attractive and deep gold/green marbling. It's bright, without any darkening or discoloration. General: The overall condition is very good, having been lightly restored (with a new sac) before I bought it at the Philadelphia Pen Show in early 2020. Very clean overall, and without any brassing on the cap bands and clip. Very minor on the sides of the lever, but not substantial or distracting.  

2. Wahl Eversharp Gold Seal Fullsize -- $475

Nib: This pen features a large 14kt nib marked "flexible" that lives up to its name. Filling system: Lever-filler (new sac.) Color: This is the red coral colorway and is gorgeous. Very bright, without any discoloration, staining, or darkening. General: The pen is in excellent condition for its age, without any brassing, etc. Was lightly restored by Watch & Write boutique in Switzerland (from whom I bought it early in 2020.) 

Both pens.jpg

Pens 6 writing.jpg

Pens 7 writing.jpg

Pens 5.jpg

Pens 9.jpg

Pens4 nib.jpg

, Pennsylvania

Recommended Questions

More pictures might help sell these pens - jmho. Not sure what to advise you as to resolving the posting issue.

Good luck...

GutSchrift

Posted

Thanks for letting me know. I uploaded several photos (including writing samples and 3-4 individual shots of each), but it seems like others can't seem them. I'm not sure why. Will probably try to start from scratch. 

Share this comment

Sorry for the lack of positive results. Looking forward to seeing more images of interest.

Thank you.

GutSchrift

Posted

I think it may be fixed. I've deleted the old uploads and added them again. Seems to be working! 

Share this comment

Other adverts from gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum-pens-pencils