Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Porsche Design TecFlex Steel Fountain Pens

(0 reviews)

Porsche Design TecFlex Steel Fountain Pens

(0 reviews)

$450

• Advertiser
    shalley
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Other, see description
  • Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $450
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

My husband, known as JD50ae on FPN, passed away a few months back from brain cancer. I don't believe he has posted in here in quite some time, but maybe he still has a few FPN friends left who remember him. I have a bit of a struggle trying to get into January financially, and he had told me to sell what I needed to make sure the sanctuary senior horses, and our home, can survive since I have been unable to work the last several months taking care of him here at home while he was in hospice. I could sure use some help with some of his fountain pen collection. I'm not sure what to do here as I really do not know much about them. These pens in particular, through searching, are Porsche Design TecFlex Steel Fountain Pens. The nibs say 750 F 18ct and are white gold. He has many pens, and these were in his personal display case so they must have been liked, not sure if that means anything. They do not appear to have ever been inked, and they could use some surface cleaning. I have not done so simply because I know that there is often a special way to do this without damaging the integrity of the pen, and I did not want to do that. Other than the tarnish, they are in perfect condition. I may have the boxes somewhere, he saved them too. He did keep these in a case. I would like $450 per pen, or $800 for the pair. Please, if you are interested feel free to make an offer. Thank You. 

Bradford - United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.