You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is PENDING due to a possible deal. You cannot make offers or buy it for now.
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

A group of vintage short/long Japanese fountain pens

(0 reviews)

A group of vintage short/long Japanese fountain pens

(0 reviews)

$1,150

• Advertiser
    Nikolaos
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $1,150 Shipment cost 0 USD
1 Offer
6 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Hi all,

For your consideration here is a tray of short/long Japanese fountain pens. From left to right:

1.             Platinum all metal with black stripes. 18K fine white gold nib, good condition, uses Platinum cartridges, $60

2.             Platinum stainless steel. Excellent condition, 18K XF gold nib, uses Platinum cartridges, $80

3.             Platinum all metal in a champagne finish. 18K gold Fine/XF nib, fair condition, uses Platinum cartridges, $40

4.             Platinum all metal 18K gold Fine/XF nib, fair condition, uses Platinum cartridges, $40

5.             Platinum metal cap, and black plastic, 14K gold Fine nib, very good condition, uses Platinum cartridges, $40

6.             Platinum all metal with clover design, 18K gold Fine nib, good condition, uses Platinum cartridges, $50

7.             Platinum all metal with clover design, 18K gold Fine nib, good condition, uses Platinum cartridges, $50

8.             Platinum 22, black metallic cap, black plastic body, 22K gold Fine nib, good condition, uses Platinum cartridges, $70

9.             Pilot metal cap, plastic body, 14K gold Fine nib. Good condition, uses Pilot cartridges, $50

10.         Pilot in unusual burgundy color, 14K Fine fingernail type gold nib, good condition, uses Pilot cartridges, $60

11.         Pilot in light metallic pink/purple hue , with a wonderful arabesque design and a lovely knurling on the metal ring, 14K white gold Fine nib, very good condition, uses Pilot cartridges , $110

12.         Pilot telescoping, in stainless steel and red plastic.  Part of the barrel extends making the pen longer. 14k Fine gold nib, fair condition, small character and a mark on the red plastic blind cap. Uses Pilot cartridges, $70

13.         Pilot telescoping, in stainless steel and turquoise plastic.  Part of the barrel extends making the pen longer. 14k Fine gold nib,  very good condition. Uses Pilot cartridges, $90

14.         Sailor stainless cap and unusual white plastic. The plastic has a name engraved in kanji. 14k gold Fine nib. Overall fair condition. Uses Sailor cartridges, $55

15.         Sailor metallic cap, black plastic SET (FP&BP). 14K fine gold nib. Fountain pen in fair condition, BP in very good condition but will need a new refill. $80

16.         Sailor metallic cap, black plastic. 14K fine gold nib. Very good condition. Works with Sailor cartridges, $60

17.         Sailor metallic cap, black plastic. 14K fine gold nib. Overall fair condition. Works with Sailor cartridges, $45

18.         Morison, NOS in champagne metallic cap and salmon pink plastic. It’s still stickered, unused and comes with a rare aerometric converter,  a rare one, $120

Paypal is the preferred method of payment.  All prices include free shipping within the US.  For International shipping please add $10

Thanks for looking, 

Nikos

, Ohio

Recommended Questions

Can't see any images when I come to the actual ad! What needs to be done?

Nikolaos

Posted

Hello, 

I am not sure why the photos are not showing. Can you please give me your email address and i can send them to you. 

Thank you

Nikolaos

Share this comment

I have bid $130 to cover the purchase and shipping of the Morison pen to Melbourne, Australia.

Nikolaos

Posted

Hello , 

$130 is enough for shipment to Australia

Please use:  jinchen1225@gmail.com   for paypal and if you don't mind make it as Friends and Family. 

Thank you very much,

Nikolaos 

Share this comment

Thank you.  I have made this payment.  I did not see where to enter the friends and family information.  Sorry, about that.  Is there an extra cost to you for doing it this way ?  It was not my intent.

Thank you for your help.  

I hope you are able to stay well and Covid free.

Cheers from down under,

Bruce Morison

Share this comment

Hi, can you email me the photos as well please? mirage.1201@hotmail.com. Thank you!

Share this comment

Other adverts from Nikolaos

Other adverts from gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum-pens-pencils

Announcements