Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Donate and get this NOS Rotring 1928

(0 reviews)

Donate and get this NOS Rotring 1928

(0 reviews)

$1

• Advertiser
    Doug1426
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition New
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Here's a chance for you to help folks in need and acquire a rare and beautiful pen that rarely shows up on the market.  I had initially listed this pen for sale, but with so many people in need of food and other help during these times, I'd like to see us, as pen people, donate the proceeds to an organization that is directly helping families and individuals facing dire situations.  So I am offering this pen up for a donation of $450, (or more, if you're willing) to one of the following organizations:

• The Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina, or
  • Urban Ministries of Wake County (North Carolina)

Here is how this would work:  email me: doug1808@gmail.com to let me know you want to make the donation and amount.  I will send you the contact info for these two organizations and put the pen on hold for you.  Make your donation on line to the organization and email me your confirmation.  I will then send the pen to you via insured, Priority mail (CONUS only).  I did a similar thing some years ago in memory of Dennis Bowden, and it worked very well.  I hope this will do the same.

For some reason, I am not receiving any notifications, so please use the above direct email, no messaging.

This offer is open to everyone, except the one individual banned here on PT (you know who you are, so don't bother to even try again),

Here is some info and photos of the Rotring 1928

To commemorate its 70th anniversary, Rotring collaborated with Visconti in 1998 to produce the Rotring 1928 limited edition. This is a large pen, made from celluloid in green checked marble. Outer box, wooden display box, drawstring bag, booklet are included, as is the rapidograph –style needle point, which is interchangeable with the fountain pen nib section.  Mint/un-inked.   Limited Edition: 0476/1928.

small box open.jpg

small open 2.jpg

small closed xx.jpg

small wood box closed.jpg

smallclosed gooder.jpg

small goodies.jpg

small nib.jpg

Raleigh, North Carolina - United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from Doug1426