Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Esterbrook Deluxe Ballpoint (vintage) with modern refill adapter

(0 reviews)

Esterbrook Deluxe Ballpoint (vintage) with modern refill adapter

(0 reviews)

$35

• Advertiser
    BamaPen
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

The Esterbrook ballpoint pens from the mid 1950s are handsome, high quality pens. Like the Esterbrook fountain pens and pencils, these pens are made to last. They only have one problem: nobody has made a compatible ballpoint refill for 60 or 70 years. A while ago, I decided to use 3D printing technology to make an adapter that allows use of a modern, smooth-writing ballpoint refill in these great old pens. Since then, about 200 people have purchased the adapter to bring their Esterbrook ballpoints back to life again.

Most of the Esterbrook ballpoints were made to match the J series fountain pens and pencils, but less common is the Deluxe version, which has a metal cap rather than the usual plastic. I'm offering here an Esterbrook Deluxe ballpoint with chrome cap and green barrel, now fitted with my adapter and a brand-new UNI Jetstream refill. This combination works perfectly and writes better than the original ever did.

So, you will get:
  • Esterbrook Deluxe ballpoint pen - chrome cap and green barrel
  • My BamaPen Esterbrook 3D printed adapter
  • One UNI Jetstream SXR-200 refill
  • the original (dried-up) Esterbrook refill from 1955

The pictures show all the parts that you will receive. These add up to about $50 total value, but I'm offering it here for $35 plus actual mailing cost.

If you are interested, please email me at BamaPen@jehubbard.com

I take payment by PayPal. I mail by USPS Priority Mail.

Huntsville, Alabama - United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from BamaPen

[[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]