Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

NIB: Leonardo Momento Zero Grande Arco Bronze

(0 reviews)

NIB: Leonardo Momento Zero Grande Arco Bronze

(0 reviews)

$1,600

• Advertiser
    rookie85
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition New
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $1,600
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

For sale today is my brand new in box Leonardo Momento Zero Grande Arco Bronze (piston filler) with 14k Gold Broad nib. 

This pen is brand new and has never been inked. It comes with box and papers. No ink bottle. 

Why am I selling?: This was a recent purchase from Leonardo directly which I've celebrated on this site. Since I've received it I haven't been able to bring myself to ink it up and use because it is simply too beautiful in my opinion. I am not a collector, but a user of pens and so it is hard to justify the pen if I cannot bring myself to use it :) , hence it is now for sale. 

Price: I am asking $1600 USD. This includes UPS ground CONUS, fully insured. I ask for payment via PayPal. If you use the G&S option I'd ask you add an additional 4.5% to the price to cover the fees imposed by the G&S option. If you'd prefer to send Friends and Family no additional 4.5% is required. Please know this is priced to simply ensure I recoup my initial investment. I am not charging any sort of premium. I can get this shipped within 2 business days once payment is received. Sale is final. 

Happy to answer any questions or send more pictures if any those serious interested would like. 

Las Vegas, Nevada - United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from rookie85