Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Visconti 14k

(0 reviews)

Visconti 14k

(0 reviews)

$300

• Advertiser
    Krittabhas
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $300
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

FS

I am recently retired and in need to sell off several of my assets including my personal pen collection. After years of lying still in the box, it is time to let go. Unfortunately, due to limited space in my house and too many pens in my collection I have not kept any of their boxes so all pens have no boxes or paper but authenticity guaranteed.

4. Visconti ??? (Forgot the Model) 14k M Nib

In near mint condition, have never been used (except for dipped test once) since got it couple years ago after that it has been laying on my collection case.

Asking $300

Standard International Shipping $30

Expedited Shipping $55

Nonthaburi, Nonthaburi - Thailand

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

Other adverts from Krittabhas

[[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]