Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Conklin Duragraph Turquoise Nights (F) $29

(0 reviews)

Conklin Duragraph Turquoise Nights (F) $29

(0 reviews)

$29

• Advertiser
    bhbarto
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $29
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

REDUCED To $29.00.  Today I am offering for sale a Conklin Duragraph Turquoise Nights fountain pen I purchased a few months ago.  The Duragraph is a full size pen similar in size to a Pelikan M800.  It features a very nice stainless steel nib that writes a smooth fine line.  The pen will be shipped in the original inner and outer boxes with 2 ink cartridges and an ink converter. The pen is in near-mint condition overall, with no observable wear and no cracks or scratches. It has rarely been used and has never left my desk since it was purchased.

I am asking $29 for this pen, plus $8.49 for priority USPS shipping to the USA only with delivery conformation. Treat yourself to a nice example of an American classic fountain pen that will give many decades of writing pleasure.  

PayPal please, please contact me for additional questions.

, Pennsylvania

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

Other adverts from bhbarto

[[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]