Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

Pilot Vanishing Point Blue Carbonesque (M)

(0 reviews)

Pilot Vanishing Point Blue Carbonesque (M)

(0 reviews)

$99

• Advertiser
    bhbarto
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Today I am offering for sale a Pilot Vanishing Point fountain pen purchased in 2017.  The pen features a Blue Carbonesque finish, and features an 18k medium rhodium plated nib which is a wet and smooth writer with a touch of spring.  The pen is in near-mint condition overall, with no observable wear to the body, clip, or trim.  It has rarely been used and has never left my desk since it was purchased. The nib retraction mechanism works perfectly, as does the piston filler.  

I am asking $99 for this pen, plus $8.49 for priority USPS shipping to the USA only with delivery conformation. Treat yourself to a nice example of a high quality Japanese fountain pen that will give many decades of writing pleasure.  

PM to purchase or questions.

, Pennsylvania - United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from bhbarto

[[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]