Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

WTB: Pelikan M800 Brown Black

(0 reviews)

WTB: Pelikan M800 Brown Black

(0 reviews)

$1

• Advertiser
    sirgilbert357
  • Type of Advert Wanted - WTB
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!
  • Price $1
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I thought I was done buying pens, but...

Looking for a Pelikan M800 Brown Black. Not terribly picky on nibs, but I usually prefer mediums.

If you have one you'd be willing to part with, please contact me.

There are no reviews to display.

Other adverts from sirgilbert357

[[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template classifieds/front/browse/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]