You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

2 OMAS Celluloid Pens (Only 1 Left Now--PRICE DROP)

(0 reviews)

2 OMAS Celluloid Pens (Only 1 Left Now--PRICE DROP)

(0 reviews)

$1,310

• Advertiser
    rookie85
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $1,310
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

1. Near mint 1992 Omas Extra Paragon in Saft Green celluloid. Two tone 18kt gold Broad nib just tuned/smoothed by Mark Bacas. The pen was purchased from a well-known UK dealer recommended to me by folks on the forum. It is in truly excellent condition. It comes with a black clamshell OMAS presentation box which is in average condition and has signs of wear and use.  The pen is marked "1992" on the grip section and "OMAS Extra" on the barrel. Please note the grey slotted tray is not a part of the case and does not come with the pen and is used for display purposes only.  I have not inked it since receiving back from Mark. If you would like a writing sample I can produce one. 

Price: I am asking $1000 USD. I request payment via PayPal. If you pay using the G&S option I’d ask you add 3% to the price. I will cover UPS ground CONUS. SOLD

2. Near mint 2015 "Rebecca Moss" Omas in Burkina  celluloid #86/130. 18kt Fine "Extra Flessible" nib. The pen is in truly excellent condition and comes with box, papers, and sleeve pictured.  The pen, box, and papers are all numbered #86/130.  This pen was purchased from a fellow member.The grey slotted tray is a part of this case. The pen is ever so slightly smaller than the Extra Paragon. See pictures for comparison. 

Price: I am asking $1310 USD OBO. I request payment via PayPal. If you pay using the G&S option I’d ask you add 3% to the price. I will cover UPS ground CONUS.

SOLD

Las Vegas, Nevada - United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from rookie85

Other adverts from gold-iridium-rhodium-platinum-pens-pencils