Classifieds is broken, please do not submit any new ads ×
You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

PRICE DROP: FS: Near Mint Omas Extra Paragon 1992 in Saft Green celluloid.

(0 reviews)

PRICE DROP: FS: Near Mint Omas Extra Paragon 1992 in Saft Green celluloid.

(0 reviews)

$1,000

• Advertiser
    rookie85
  • Type of Advert For Sale
  • Item Condition Used
  • Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
  • Quantity 1
  • Price $1,000
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

I have for sale a near mint Omas Extra Paragon 1992 in Saft Green celluloid. This comes with a two tone 18kt gold Broad nib. The pen is in truly excellent condition and fresh from a tune and smooth by Mark Bacas. The pen does come with a case--the black clamshell in the pictures. The case is in average condition. Please note the grey slotted tray is not a part of the case and does not come with the pen and is used for display purposes only. Please see the pictures.

Why am I selling? I purchased this pen very recently from a well-known dealer in the UK and it went straight to Mark Bacas for a tune and smooth. Between the time I sent it to Mark and received it back I was fortunate enough to find two grail pens and so am selling to make some room. Because I knew I would be selling it I have not inked it up since I received it back from Mark. I did obtain his permission to share the writing sample video he sends when he completes his work to clients and I'm happy to share that with anyone seriously interested in purchasing the piece.

Price: I am asking $1000 USD. I am open to reasonable counteroffers so do reach out.  I request payment via PayPal. If you pay using the G&S option I’d ask you add 3% to the price. I will cover UPS ground CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions.

UPDATE: The duplicates for this ad were never removed so I've set the other 2 as "Completed-removed" to avoid confusion. Please refer to this ad for most updated details. I've adjusted the price as well. 

Las Vegas, Nevada - United States

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.

Other adverts from rookie85